GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Shitty day wasted. My wife got emails from a few businesses this morning saying her items were shipped. I said dont open it. Luckly she did. Someone got her ccard info and went to town with electronics. Enough that we had to call police. Her company already knew and declined transactions. Nothing shipped and ill orders have been reversed.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
On a good note my car is very clean. While she dealt with that crap i cleaned the gti. Need to grab clay bar for the hatch and it will be good as new.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
The Mountains and Islanders are cool. The only reasonably priced Jeeps that come with decent tires from the factory. You guys wheel it at all, or are ya gonna leave that to me when I buy it used? :D

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.
Well they might do light wheeling. Nothing crazy. It's one of the DD's so they don't risk crazy shit. But they go into the mountains every weekend to get some fresh air and let the dogs roam around. But I've never been with them up there.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Has anyone used bio freeze before, it's like a steroided version of ice hot. Doctor gave it to me for my back. I think it hurts more then it helps.

i hug trees

Banned
i have used it. got it when i had two compressed discs. it does hurt but it does work. i was able to stretch my back for the first time in two years properly when i used it

i hug trees

Banned
just use it lightly at first man. (unless you already used it lol)

but yeah, it works. i would go do inversion appts after applying and after two weeks of use and inversion treatments...my back finally was able to be fixed.

i hug trees

Banned
it will. you will feel your back actually release man. it was painful at first, but i was able to get my mobility back and felt like a new man. it popped so loud sometimes during the treatments though. like i said, hurt a bit, but immediate relief

Subie2013

Humble yourself
it will. you will feel your back actually release man. it was painful at first, but i was able to get my mobility back and felt like a new man. it popped so loud sometimes during the treatments though. like i said, hurt a bit, but immediate relief
Do you go somewhere to do this? Or did you buy that board? The chiropractor here actually has a table that stretches you as you lay there. It's weird. But no popping or anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.