GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Dude I had to grab a tripod as well! To bad I sold my MacBook Pro lol. Ill have another one by Christmas though. It'll just be a smarter investment this time. Haha!

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Getting my morning poop in!

I found a screw or something in one of my autoX tires so after a quick a bowl I'm gonna run the over to the tires place to see if I can get it plugged.

THEN I gotta to rearrange the garage because I gotta fit a FREE extra couch I wanna save for my next place out there.

You actually do stuff after a quick bowl? How is that possible? :eyebulge:

JanK

More powa.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
You actually do stuff after a quick bowl? How is that possible? :eyebulge:

Yeah, that's why it's a quick one! I already went to the tire shop to get a plug, took everything out of my garage, swapped wheels/tires, and now after another quick bowl I'm going to put everything back in the garage and hopefully wind up with enough space to stick my really nice free couch I just got (but don't have a use for right now). AND it's only 11:15!

JanK

Yeah, that's why it's a quick one! I already went to the tire shop to get a plug, took everything out of my garage, swapped wheels/tires, and now after another quick bowl I'm going to put everything back in the garage and hopefully wind up with enough space to stick my really nice free couch I just got (but don't have a use for right now). AND it's only 11:15!

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.