GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Greatest Lie... 911 Cover Up

gtiTom

The Average Asian
me too....

NaterGator86

Touring Car Newbie
If you have an hour and a half to watch it, you'll realize at the end just hot much time you wasted (like me).

That move has been criticized and picked apart. The news sources quoted in it later went on to debunk it, explaining how out of context and twisted their quotes were.

Sorry, it just a conspiracy theory, nothing more. A few minutes of googling should prove that to you.

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
wait, there are still people who think 9/11 was a cover up? how STUPID do you have to be to believe it... like natergator said, it's just a conspiracy theory. with all the "leaks" out there today, someone from the inside would have come out and told. i didn't bother watching the videos, but someone please explain to me where the flight crews went? lots of people claim that no AA 757 hit the pentagon, so where'd they go? is the gov't hiding them somewhere? i dont think so. gtfo out of here with this BS

You can believe whatever you want to believe, that's what makes this country so great...everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

My personal opinion is not to trust our government or media. We are sheep, they can lead us however they want with no one to stop them. Just my own view on things. Can I change it? No. Do I have to live with it? Yes...just don't think about it. Nothing I can do, nothing anyone can do.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
The only thing that can mislead us from the obvious is ignorance. If people nowadays don't think for themselves then everything handed out by anyone, the media, governmnet, or whoever else will be the truth for those people. I live in NYC yes NYC and the people here are less paranoid about terrorism and illegal peoples supposedly hatching plans to destroy the US. New Yorkers of ALL backgrounds have learned to live with eachother in relative calm. Of course it's not a perfect city so there's always shit going around but in the grand scheme of things it's people just living with people and doing the daily tasks that normal humans do. As for the victims and their families my heart does go out to them, but at the same time Americans aren't the only people on this planet that have suffered and suffered greatly. What happened here in NYC was terrible but how many other places in the world is this shit going on every single damn day (not just terrorism but civil wars,religious wars, all conflict), how tired physically and mentally do you think those people are? Hell the same day 911 happened a music video came out and sad music with pictures on the news for the following days. In other countries in the world they just have to bite their lips for their losses and carry on with life, no music videos, no help, no nothing. Help arrives after the damage has been done. But people tend to think up all these things and say this and that. I think the government has had a hand (maybe not the whole hand) in many events that have happened, is happening and will happen.:smile: