GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The last of Us

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Haven't seen the video yet, but thanks for reminding me. I look forward to this game, might even pre-order. I absolutely love the Uncharted series, anything coming from Naughty Dog has to be good.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! Looks cool! Clearly based on the Uncharted engine, which is fantastic!

My only complaint of that series is that they really started to rely too much on cut scenes and quicktime events, but it was still great. 2nd one was my fav.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ohh I love uncharted finished 3 last week lol

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Just saw the trailer, sick. It does look like uncharted, wonder if we'll be climbing and jumping around too.

ehancock

Ready to race!
My wife has spent like the last three hours reading about this game, it looks pretty good.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I think it will quite a bit different from uncharted... Similar type view point, but I don't think there will as much climbing.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I will miss the climbing, simply because it's going to remind me of Uncharted. But I'm still it will still be amazing. Just like Alan Wake was. (diff type of action/shooter)

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Seems like the PS3 has had better games the last year or so. You could probably get one for pretty cheap now. Next gen consoles are not far off though, next E3 they will be starting to show them off for sure.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Yeah i agree. I ended up selling my 360 and Wii because i never played them. I don't game a lot, but all the games i was playing were on ps3

eg6721

Ready to race!
I loved the Uncharted series. I've always appreciated the story-telling and game-play involved in Naughty Dog games.

Has anyone played Shadow of the Colossus? Debating if i wanna pick that up.

On a side note... any of ya's that wanna go on a winning streak in Black Ops or MW3... add me :thumbsup:

PSN: eg6721