GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Mother Road - Route 66

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
I didnt take my Fahrenheit because I had my children and parents on this trip but I wanted to share with you drivers some images I took on my way to and from Oatman AZ and the original route 66 thats hidden just a few miles off I-40.

If you ever get a chance to drive your GTI's out here - do it! but be careful, there were some sheer cliff drop offs and this road isnt well maintained, but it sure would be fun and its definitely beautiful - check out the photos.

The_Sal™

VAGetarian
your pics are always teh secks. you wouldnt happen to have a basic tut on how you make such amazing pics do you?

:thumbsup:

MarioR32

Ready to race!
nice!!..

Nice pics !!! My fav is the second with the snow/ice foreground, desert backdrop ... Looks great !!..

Mario.:thumbsup:

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
I've driven through almost every state in the US and I think Arizona or Colorado were my favorite. These were also when I was like 13-17 years of age. But those pics are so sweet!

cone_killer

The incredible conelicker
The million dollar highway out here is awesome. Especially on two wheels and now that its getting repaired.

Those pics are awesome, I may have to plan a road trip. Its just a matter of which vehicle...2 or 4 wheels.