GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
in office now arrived at 2:10, almost done

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Lyft had 2004 Acura tsx w check engine light. Fee was $14.50 - $5 credit, tipped 5

McQueen77

Banned
I'm from a pretty small town in CA where we get about 3 feet of snow in the winter and hunting, fishing, boating, off roading etc. are all part of the culture. I grew up with bros who had a gun rack in their truck and would regularly go off roading. If you showed up in the scene up there with a brand new Forester ready to take it off roading or "mud boggin' " as it is called, well, they would think you were the biggest pony ever. Ever. I always crack up when I see how many insane urban assault AWD SUV's and CUV's there are in L.A. Just sitting in traffic, never ever seeing even mud, let alone rain more than 3 times a year. It's hilarious.

STING

Ready to race!
Thread starts off well...............SRT/scatpack etc
Ends up with a Scoobydoo 'Bear Grylls' Forager! WTF! :p
At least the dude makes brill youtube Vids.

Last edited:

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
I'm from a pretty small town in CA where we get about 3 feet of snow in the winter and hunting, fishing, boating, off roading etc. are all part of the culture. I grew up with bros who had a gun rack in their truck and would regularly go off roading. If you showed up in the scene up there with a brand new Forester ready to take it off roading or "mud boggin' " as it is called, well, they would think you were the biggest pony ever. Ever. I always crack up when I see how many insane urban assault AWD SUV's and CUV's there are in L.A. Just sitting in traffic, never ever seeing even mud, let alone rain more than 3 times a year. It's hilarious.
I thought you were from Nebraska or something?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Waiting for finance guy now this is the long part

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Pulling out nOW

McQueen77

Banned
I thought you were from Nebraska or something?

Born in Daly City, parents moved to Redding when I was young, grew up there, well mix of there and San Fran as all my fam is in the Bay Area, went to undergrad at Humboldt State in Arcata, moved to L.A. in 1999. been here ever since. Cal-I-for-ni-A

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion