GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
:(

Nice kit though

Yeah, I know... luckily I have plenty of pre-ban mags and weapons that don't need the mag catch... and, a lot of my shooting takes place a couple hours away in the desert of Nevada where I don't have the restrictions. Just has to comply with the rules while here.

Thanks.

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Got this awhile back while I was gone:

California version with the longer brake and 10 round mag with CA mag catch.
Ah so jelly! LOL I've been saving up for a Tavor as well. How much did you pick it up for. 2000ish?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Tavor's are so pricey here in SoCal but soooo beautiful... I just wish we could get the Steyr Aug A3 down here.. I'd easily spend $2k on that.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I'm interested to see the civie version of the MTAR(updated Tavor) that is supposed to be imported.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I finally got to try my new MP Shield 9mm yesterday and it may be the finest pistol that I've every owned or shot. Everything about it is fantastic but the trigger is perfect. My first round was a bullseye at 20ft...followed by a very nice grouping. I also got to try a new to me Beretta PX4 Storm 40 and I was aces at 15 ft., however, as distance increased I was very left and a bit low... I've read that it is due to the trigger pull on the Storm. I'm not really used to the DA/SA pull yet but aside from that issue it too was a blast!

Thumper

Autocross Champion
People in free states be like wtf is a bullet button:lol:

"Free" is a relative term now that the sickness is spreading without enough resistance. I laugh now at the poor bastards suffering with these "bullet button"s and other foolishness, but then, I can't buy (legally) a standard 30 round mag for my AR-15. Who knows what crap we'll be dealing with in the years to come.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
"Free" is a relative term now that the sickness is spreading without enough resistance. I laugh now at the poor bastards suffering with these "bullet button"s and other foolishness, but then, I can't buy (legally) a standard 30 round mag for my AR-15. Who knows what crap we'll be dealing with in the years to come.

Your not allowed to have 30rd mags, or you just can't buy them any longer? Does Magpul still operate out of Colorado? Down here in Arizona they really monitor us that much, it's pretty nice.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Your not allowed to have 30rd mags, or you just can't buy them any longer? Does Magpul still operate out of Colorado? Down here in Arizona they really monitor us that much, it's pretty nice.

Magpul left Colorado back in 2014 iirc.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Magpul left Colorado back in 2014 iirc.

I dont think they fully left...which caused a backlash did it not?

I think they still operate in CO, but are moving facilites that make the magazines somewhere else...

That was back then things might have progressed differently from all that talk

Edit: did a quick search and it does in fact look like they completely split, leaving only a few employees behind to Texas and Wyoming...glad they stuck to their guns when the threatened CO to leave...then back peddeled and now looks like followed through

svickstc

Go Kart Champion

Ya in todays world people have a different perception of "Liberty" Living in PA we face battles everyday from the influx of liberal minded thinkers from NJ, NY, DE, MD, OH...we are literally the last piece of freedom in that tri state area and our governer plans to appoint a MD state Trooper to lead the PA State Police, so i expect some Nazi enforcement coming down the pike and their liberal gun laws/ideas to be spewed here shortly...

As of now, we can have NFA items, 1,0000 rnd magazine if we choose, OC, CC, pretty easy gun buying process as well as LTCF process. Do we have some obsecure laws for hunting etc, yes.

We all must fight together in this battle...