GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Took a long walk in the woods today with my dad and the dog. Flushed four or five grouse, shot at two, but didn't hit either of them. The dog was looking at us funny :laugh:

Felt good to grab the Beretta and get out there, though. Nothing smells like gunpowder in the fall!

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Those of you with multiple handguns: any recommendations on a quality hard case? Something with space for two or more guns and multiple magazines for each, maybe some extra storage for other accessories for range days? I've been reading up on Case Club cases, and they seem like quality. Just curious if anyone has any other ideas.

Sent from my iHipster

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Those of you with multiple handguns: any recommendations on a quality hard case? Something with space for two or more guns and multiple magazines for each, maybe some extra storage for other accessories for range days? I've been reading up on Case Club cases, and they seem like quality. Just curious if anyone has any other ideas.

Sent from my iHipster

Pelican case FTW

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Haven't posted in here for a while. Stepping up my AR game from the bottom of the barrel $400 AR's to a DD. My 10 days are up today and I go and pickup a Daniel Defense DDM4 Custom I purchased on Black Friday.

Also bought 500 rds of 55gr .223, couple Hexmags, Bushnell AR optics 1-4x24mm scope and some scope mounts. I believe that was all.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
Haven't posted in here for a while. Stepping up my AR game from the bottom of the barrel $400 AR's to a DD. My 10 days are up today and I go and pickup a Daniel Defense DDM4 Custom I purchased on Black Friday.

Also bought 500 rds of 55gr .223, couple Hexmags, Bushnell AR optics 1-4x24mm scope and some scope mounts. I believe that was all.

Same here. I ended up going with a BCM 9" .300 AAC upper for my next SBR. While chrome lined isn't necessary due to the lower velocity of the round, I wanted chrome lined for .300 Blackout. I decided to get what I wanted first, because every single time I do not, I end up buying twice anyway.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Same here. I ended up going with a BCM 9" .300 AAC upper for my next SBR. While chrome lined isn't necessary due to the lower velocity of the round, I wanted chrome lined for .300 Blackout. I decided to get what I wanted first, because every single time I do not, I end up buying twice anyway.

I always end up making the mistake of buying twice lol, but that sounds like an insane build! And you're lucky you can have an SBR, such things here are only but a distance dream!

Im just here to find out whos freaking out after obamas oval office speech?

Meh, All his supposed laws are already in play here in Commifornia and as we all saw they did nothing. I'm not so much as worried but annoyed of seeing his face plastered everywhere with his draconian gun control laws. What he does not realize is an AR-15 is not an assault rifle. Assault is an action not a type of gun such that a rifle with a scope is not a sniper rifle. Dude needs to repeat elementary school.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
Im just here to find out whos freaking out after obamas oval office speech?

This SBR project has been in the works since 2006. It got derailed when POF stopped building the 7.5" piston upper, because that is what I was initially going to build. As a result, it turned into a 9" .300 Blackout build because America! Oh, and the .300 build had been on hold as I searched high and low for an upper with a chrome lined barrel that was in stock, ready to ship, and less than $1k.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Here she is in all her glory! I'm in love, just not to sure about the forward grip it came with.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Forward grips are useless. Only there for looks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Pretty much, it feels uncomfortable. I think I'm going to replace it with an angled grip... Those feel ergonomic in my hand

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk