GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
My wife went to our gun shop this morning to compare how the PPS and the M&P 9c felt in her hands.

Just got this text:

"know you like the Walthers but I am in lust with the Smith"

Decision seems to be made!

noooooooo the pps is awesome!!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I was looking for a slim 9. Rugers lc9, walthers PPS..... then i held the PPQ. I have never had a pistol felt so good. I have to have one. Ps insite firearms near norristown has a pps 9 used for sale. I need to hold the m&p shield see how it feels.

my buddy has the ppq. it does feel really good in the hands for sure. the main thing i like about the walthers is how the tang feels. you can really feel the gun sit in your hand instead of having to actually try to grip the gun.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Paul, i say go with the MP for her i was in a similar situation with my girl and she ended up with a G19 (similar to MP - grip angle) and she never regrets it

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
My wife went to our gun shop this morning to compare how the PPS and the M&P 9c felt in her hands.

Just got this text:

"know you like the Walthers but I am in lust with the Smith"

Decision seems to be made!

My wife never fired a pistol. She's taking an intro to firearms next Wednesday in A-town. Then we go shopping. :happyanim:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
My wife never fired a pistol. She's taking an intro to firearms next Wednesday in A-town. Then we go shopping. :happyanim:
Nice! My GF took a women's handgun class and enjoyed it very much. Although she's not a gun nut, she likes to go to the range with me sometimes, and is comfortable with firearms now.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Wife loved her class. It wasn't a CCW, more like an intro as mentioned earlier. It was ran by a cop's wife so that helped.

I'm really into plastic guns again lately. I want an XD in .40 so I can diversify my portfolio lol

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
Wife loved her class. It wasn't a CCW, more like an intro as mentioned earlier. It was ran by a cop's wife so that helped.

yerp... the type she's taking... It's 1 on 1 intro to firearms plus some range time.

The place is called BRG Firearms Training Academy. It will be at the Firing line in Whitehall ( I never been there).

PS I/we hope to join the lower providence gun and rod club next month.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion

I'm really into plastic guns again lately. I want an XD in .40 so I can diversify my portfolio lol

Bleh, friend has one.

It's ok, he regrets it though. In .40, take a look at M&P.40.