GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

MissVeeDub1

Ready to race!
No idea where in Ga you are but I've got a 9c and a 1911 .45 if you ever want to try them.

Plus AR15's, shotguns, 22's, and other fun toys.

Actually, I'm in Gwinnett County. Are you familiar with any good gun ranges around here? I only heard of one indoors in Norcross. Should be going there Sunday afternoon.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
My assault magazines sure are scary!

Edit: sorry, I meant assault clips.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
I know most would scoff at a .32 but hollow point and I could carry it with ANY clothing.

Bender, that's not as laughable as my .25 Beretta with hollow points. Not real sure what we are doing with it other than it will be my wife's permanent purse gun wherever she goes. And it really does fit anywhere. Heck, its a cleavage concealable gun. ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I had posted in the OT chat thread, but wanted to come back to clarify what I am buying - mostly for Kurt ;)

Turns out its a Glock 19, under 500 rounds fired, 3 15 round mags, 1 17 rd mag, special sites he got put on - yellow and green or some shit, with case, $450. hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I had posted in the OT chat thread, but wanted to come back to clarify what I am buying - mostly for Kurt ;)

Turns out its a Glock 19, under 500 rounds fired, 3 15 round mags, 1 17 rd mag, special sites he got put on - yellow and green or some shit, with case, $450. hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For casket and flower moves.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
^ i dont get the refrence? :confused:

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!

Good deal.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!

Glock 19. Just dropped in the 6 piece rocket trigger. Buttering bread with lead, WOO!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie