GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
word.

here's the sights:

http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/night-sights/complete-sets/pro-operator

You can click on the 'SKU' for a picture of the others. It will have the Green/Yellow ones. No pic of those but you get the idea. Front (barrel end) is green and brighter than the two rear yellow dots, so your eye is drawn to the front. Also a white ring around the front sight to pick it up easier in the daytime/lighted range

Those are clean. I have a few buddies with those. Super easy to line it up at night especially with the contrast of colors.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word, im looking fwd to getting it :)

FamousEric

Ready to race!
If you guys have/can find the following mags, Ive got some new in wrapper HK-416 maritime 30rnd AR Mags I'd be willing to do some trading on.

1- sig 226 9mm, prefer the 18rnd mec gar mags
2- Beretta m9 9mm, prefer the 18rnd mec gar mags
3- G17 17rnd
4- M&P 40cal 15rnd mags

I know where to pick up some sig p226 clips right now (in store).. I've been looking up and down for p250 .40 13rd mags.

Thinking about going to cabelas today to see what they might have in stock. I'm equally far from two different stores in opposite directions.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
John bought a Glock?

The Sig P250 is junk and in my experience Cabelas hasn't had anything worthwhile in months.

Look local, there are still some decent people selling at reasonable prices

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I will be buying a Glock, yes.

I was going to get a S&P 9mm, but can't pass up this deal.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
the prices on the sgammo website suck balls. and why is there only 50 rd boxes, 500, and 1,000? there's no 100rd? this gun/ammo scare has really made me second guess just going to the range to practice. i might as well just save what i have.

FamousEric

Ready to race!
John bought a Glock?

The Sig P250 is junk and in my experience Cabelas hasn't had anything worthwhile in months.

Look local, there are still some decent people selling at reasonable prices

CSB. I love my P250. I actually prefer to shoot it over my M&P 9 and my glock 30 .45. No need to rag on it, I'm just looking for mags.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
I havent seen any p250mags but if I do ill snag them for you.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
the prices on the sgammo website suck balls. and why is there only 50 rd boxes, 500, and 1,000? there's no 100rd? this gun/ammo scare has really made me second guess just going to the range to practice. i might as well just save what i have.

sgammo prices are actually great...this is a bulk ammo wesbite remember...

they have been slowly rising though each batch they get in

ive been using sgammo for years

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
this gun/ammo scare has really made me second guess just going to the range to practice. i might as well just save what i have.
That's how I feel too... I have maybe 500-750 rds left and I haven't gone shooting in more than a month :(

Goobax

Ready to race!

No excuse not to practice, just make it count. I have been shooting a LOT more shotgun lately though. 5 stand trap/skeet are fun practice to boot.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
sgammo prices are actually great...this is a bulk ammo wesbite remember...

they have been slowly rising though each batch they get in

ive been using sgammo for years

i just think its ridiculous. not to mention it's pretty much all hollow points barely any regular target ammo. ill just wait for the next local gun show to buy ammo and save like $100.

That's how I feel too... I have maybe 500-750 rds left and I haven't gone shooting in more than a month :(

i just went over the weekend for the first time in like 3 months :(

No excuse not to practice, just make it count. I have been shooting a LOT more shotgun lately though. 5 stand trap/skeet are fun practice to boot.

well it's hard to go practice when ammo costs more than a full tank in the car. not to mention i like to keep some for "just in case" moments. i think i have about 1500 .40 caliber and about 600+ of .45 . i need to stock up more on .45.