GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
lucky. it is so hard to get one out here. i have my form to fill out but there are classes i have to take before i turn it in. damn CA.

Drew113

Ready to race!
you can't have a conceal carry permit in CA though.....and i don't have to take classes since i'm in the military :)

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
application for what?

probably for conceal carry...i've been so busy lately that i haven't been able to go to the local department to get mine started...gonna be using my kimber ultra carry 1911 as my daily carry :)

Ha I wish it was for concealed carry. Good luck getting that in MD at all right now. They have to approve each and ever purchase for handguns and they are taking over a month and a half to do that right now.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
you can't have a conceal carry permit in CA though.....and i don't have to take classes since i'm in the military :)

yes you can if you apply for it. i have the form in my hand. any one can obtain the form, but actually getting it is a lot more difficult.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Ha I wish it was for concealed carry. Good luck getting that in MD at all right now. They have to approve each and ever purchase for handguns and they are taking over a month and a half to do that right now.

:eek: that's crazy!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
damn it only takes 10 days in CA. guess i dont have it toooo bad lol.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
You can probably take the possible out of that statement. Maryland is going to have it ram rodded down their throats with zero consequence. Omally has gerry mandered(sp) that state exactly to his liking.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Best Glock is the Glock 20

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
You can probably take the possible out of that statement. Maryland is going to have it ram rodded down their throats with zero consequence. Omally has gerry mandered(sp) that state exactly to his liking.

O'Malley is probably PISSED right now. The state house in Annapolis was just shut down by the Fire Marshall. They're voting on anti gun legislature today and so many Pro 2A supporters showed the building got shut down.

Drew113

Ready to race!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
The best glock is going to be the one that fits your hands best and you can fire accurate. They're all based around a similar design so pick a caliber you like and find the size that fits you best.

For me no Glock fits my hand, and I absolutely hate the grip angle and design. I own many guns that are equally as reliable and durable as a Glock. Having to pick the best Glock would lead me to pick my favorite caliber 10mm Auto. You can't argue with its stopping power.