GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
I think bender has a m&p compact already. So i see nothing wrong with him wanting a 380. Its like why own a 556 when you can have a 30-06 or 762. I would get a ppk just for the james bond factor.

Bender1

Banned
I think bender has a m&p compact already. So i see nothing wrong with him wanting a 380. Its like why own a 556 when you can have a 30-06 or 762. I would get a ppk just for the james bond factor.

Bingo - its a great winter carry, but is just a tad large for the summer. I don't dress around my gun, it needs to fit how i dress. Hence the reason I am looking at .380s (I don't like pocket 9s).

I would love to get a PPK but it seems only PPK/S hit the market much anymore...

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
I can dig it bender. After all we are all different in opinion and likes as human beings. Get you a kahr 380 or the ruger or the bodyguard 380.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

Bender1

Banned
I can dig it bender. After all we are all different in opinion and likes as human beings. Get you a kahr 380 or the ruger or the bodyguard 380.

Yup - any of those are the plan!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

bersa .380 is cheap and i like it just as much as the ppk

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Haha. Nah I just don't think a 380 has enough stopping power for my tastes. I mean for a woman I think it's alright.

This makes no sense. A .380 Auto doesn't have the stopping power to protect a guy in a situation but it is 'Alright' for a woman?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
This makes no sense. A .380 Auto doesn't have the stopping power to protect a guy in a situation but it is 'Alright' for a woman?

lollllllll. ill take a .380 over my G30 anyday. accuracy is 10 times better.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
I sense butthurtedness forming in this thread. I will cease to convey MY OPINION anymore.

zecpull1

Ready to race!
I have a Sig 232 in 380 I shoot very well.. but in the same size gun I Carry a Sig 938 9mm. but I am not a Caliber junky.. I am in instructor, and I will not tell anyone to Not Carry a .22 I think a well placed .22 will do the job every time.. Shot placement, and Hitting your target at all is more important than caliber.. Ask the Mob what their Hit man carry.. ?

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Yup. I guess it boils down to what's good for you.

Ps. This has been said many a time in this thread. I wish people wouldn't be so personally offended by opinions of others.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
I sense butthurtedness forming in this thread. I will cease to convey MY OPINION anymore.

I just don't get how you can say it isn't good enough for you but is fine for a woman?

Most .380s are very concealable and I'd trust my life to one anyday. Carry on with the non-sensical remarks