GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Have you ever shot a p226? That thing is massive. Bore axis is like 2-3 inches above your hand. Dat shit cray. P229 is a Lil better. IMO.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.

Yes we have a sig p226 9mm with a stl900.

I was thinking of picking up the mosquito when I can personally own the firearm but, considering the not so crazy reviews on them I've decided to pass. Plus I find that target shooting is too expensive of a hobby lol. Ultimately someday I will have to buy a 1911 .

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yes we have a sig p226 9mm with a stl900.

I was thinking of picking up the mosquito when I can personally own the firearm but, considering the not so crazy reviews on them I've decided to pass. Plus I find that target shooting is too expensive of a hobby lol. Ultimately someday I will have to buy a 1911 .

my buddies gf has the mosquito. that thing is cool, but it has crappy adjustable sights. the sights actually need to be shaven a bit. and the way the mag feeds into the barrel just sucks. it jammed a few times when i used it.

maxboost83

Ready to race!
If you're looking for a .22 pistol, check out the Ruger SR22. It eats every .22 round I've fed through it and it has yet to jam on me.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
my buddies gf has the mosquito. that thing is cool, but it has crappy adjustable sights. the sights actually need to be shaven a bit. and the way the mag feeds into the barrel just sucks. it jammed a few times when i used it.

Yea I've heard that they jam a lot a tend to run wet. I was debating whether I should've gotten this for more affordable target practice since .22 ammo is cheaper. I am looking more at a rimfire conversion for the p226 now. Main attraction for me on the mosquito was that I could fit the stl900 on it.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
If you're looking for a .22 pistol, check out the Ruger SR22. It eats every .22 round I've fed through it and it has yet to jam on me.

I'll definitely add that to the list. About jamming though. I've fired hollow points and just about any ammo I could through the p226. I found that it jams on RWS Sportline ammo. Very consistently like every other shot. Is it really normal that guns can just get stuck on any ammo? Does it matter if the ammo was made in swiss lol.

BTW has anyone tried +P+ ammo? I've had a friend that mentions it should work on p226's but is it worth the extra?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yea I've heard that they jam a lot a tend to run wet. I was debating whether I should've gotten this for more affordable target practice since .22 ammo is cheaper. I am looking more at a rimfire conversion for the p226 now. Main attraction for me on the mosquito was that I could fit the stl900 on it.

yeah its too bad because its an awesome idea. they just need to put a little more R&D into it.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
I've got a kimber custom 2 that I'm trying to get rid of. Only put a couple hundred through it. Looks brand new still.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
all guns are over priced. except this japanese made 1911 i saw at a local gun shop for $399. if i didnt feel that quality was the biggest part in buying anything, i would jump on that thing in a heart beat.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion

my dad gave this to me when i was real young, he never fired it or even bought amo. anyone has it a guess as to what it is. all i know 45 cal flintlock pistol.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!

That last pic I almost posted my naked shit faced girlfriend. Haha. Good thing I'm not that shitty.