GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
I shot a Ruger mkIII and really wasn't a fan. Probably partially because it was a rental that was pretty dirty... the stickiness made it hard to rack, and eject the mag. I'm pretty sure it was the cause of a few stovepipes too. Other than that, I don't think I liked the ergonomics/feel of the gun, but to be honest I was probably just too caught up with the general shitty condition of it. I'll try to find another rental in better condition or something.

They are extremely accurate shooters, it's no beauty winner but the thing is reliable and accurate. I wouldn't judge the performance based off a rental.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
I am a happy camper.... joined a gun club with 3 outdoor ranges....very ar/ak friendly and ccw practicing.... and i picked up pmc 9mm for 38/rnd

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have suggestions for a good .22LR semi-auto pistol?

Checkout the Browning Buckmark.

You can get the "Camper" model for pretty cheap and if you're like me you can spend some cash modifying it.

Great shooter and not picky on the ammo. I usually shoot mini-mags, but it has and will shoot just about anything I've found.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Thank you seller for a typo in your gunbroker advertisement that made it hard for other bidders to find it.

Pics this weekend. :)

Oh my.... What'd you pick up?

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Shipping delay - Argh!

Cry me a river. :p

At least you don't have a 10 day waiting period for the FFL to hold it after the 15 minute NICS check.

Some jackass representative here is trying to bump our 10 day wait up to 17 days now.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'll never get the mindset of these people.

We have handgun registration. They know what I own as far as handguns. I have a Certificate of Eligibility (basically a state cert. that says I'm cleared to own guns and could work at an FFL). Yet, owning more than a few dozen guns they think that this one may be the one where I need the cooling off period.

:iono:

Just ties up space at the FFL, makes more paperwork and costs the state a lot of money to "manage" the background checks. It's okay tho, it's not like California has a budget problem.. :laugh:

ahhhhh-chuuuuu

Anyone has experience with FNH hand guns. If so do you liked it? do you own one? meh...? I know they are kind of an off brand and are similar to Taurus. Some also like Taurus have "not so good trigers". I've fired Taurus before and they are not bad for the price. Thanks in advance.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Anyone has experience with FNH hand guns. If so do you liked it? do you own one? meh...? I know they are kind of an off brand and are similar to Taurus. Some also like Taurus have "not so good trigers". I've fired Taurus before and they are not bad for the price. Thanks in advance.

I would not put fnh anywhere near Taurus. Taurus is garbage compared to fabrique nationale. The fn pistols are awesome. Don't own one. But I've shot a couple. Awesome guns. Can't go wrong buying one.

Sent via the cerebral hemisphere.