GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Grizza

Ready to race!
do you even kydex bro? lol

Goobax do you have a website? I am very interested in picking up a Kydex for my G-17. I also have a coworker that is interested in one for his G-17 but he has a light on his.

Goobax

Ready to race!
No website, I just do it in my free time.... which is scarce these days since I am in pharmacy school. What type of holster are you looking for to go with your glock 17? What light on your buddies?

Yeah they have 5 of each. I know I should get it in 40 but another caliber... ugh...

why would you want such a snappy round in such a small platform? Go for the 9mm

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
school has kept me away from the range the last couple weeks... blah. I hate it.

I would get a 40 because I already have a g26. I thought a single stack in 40 would be nice over a 9. that's just me.

Goobax

Ready to race!
If you want to fire 10mm from a compact by all means have at it lol. I really wish glock made a single stack 9mm. I like my shield and all but it's no glock

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
If you want to fire 10mm from a compact by all means have at it lol. I really wish glock made a single stack 9mm. I like my shield and all but it's no glock

I do. :) I have the G26 and G29 to compliment my full size.

I never understand that complaint really. I shoot 40, 10, and .45 from the sub-compacts fine and prefer them over my 9mm guns. maybe it's hand size, my paws are pretty meaty in the palm.

The one that kills me is shooting full .357 loads in my S&W J frame 360pd which is an airweight. That's an 11 ounce gun that is small. It is more of a handful than my 500 S&W for sure.

Bender1

Banned
why would you want such a snappy round in such a small platform? Go for the 9mm

Everything else I have is 9 or .380 so it makes sense to stay with the 9 but having a touch more power when mag size is limited is nice (I know power differential is minimal and I say this from a mall with a 380 in my pocket).

I just joined here and found the gun thread... You guys talking about Tanners in Jamison right? Small world.

Yup! One of only two places I buy from.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Everything else I have is 9 or .380 so it makes sense to stay with the 9 but having a touch more power when mag size is limited is nice (I know power differential is minimal and I say this from a mall with a 380 in my pocket).

I hear that. When I started reloading I was trying to stick to .40 and .45 only to keep calibers to a minimum. Then I figured that 10MM and .40 share the same projectiles and dies, so it was only brass since .45 used the same primers as 10MM.

Then the 10MM handgun buying spree began.

Adding a new caliber is a slippery slope. :)

But, I agree about the energy factor even though it can be debated. I still feel like 180 or 200 grains is better than 115 or 135.

Goobax

Ready to race!
I hear that. When I started reloading I was trying to stick to .40 and .45 only to keep calibers to a minimum. Then I figured that 10MM and .40 share the same projectiles and dies, so it was only brass since .45 used the same primers as 10MM.

Then the 10MM handgun buying spree began.

Adding a new caliber is a slippery slope. :)

But, I agree about the energy factor even though it can be debated. I still feel like 180 or 200 grains is better than 115 or 135.

which is why I carry 147 HSTs lol.

Grizza

Ready to race!
No website, I just do it in my free time.... which is scarce these days since I am in pharmacy school. What type of holster are you looking for to go with your glock 17? What light on your buddies?

Not sure on the light- I would have to ask.

I would need an owb, as I would be using it for work.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Send an e-mail to jccustomkydex@yahoo.com You can also search his instagram handle under the same name. He will get you fixed up. IIRC his OWB is 55 and light bearing is 65. The picture you quoted is mostly his work. He typically takes about two weeks after order placed