GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

AXO

Go Kart Champion
its a glock, you pull the trigger back when its empty as a safety. cmon guys.

Dafuq You Say? You always assume your weapon is loaded!!! Unless it is striped down. My Glocks (21sf & 26) as well as all of my firearms are always loaded with one in the chamber and ready to go.

I am not saying you shouldn't store your firearms with the hammer in the forward position (well maybe I am), but between my Military and Law Enforcement training and experience, we have never been instructed to do this.......

Last edited:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
SAFETY DEVICES GLOCK HANDGUN

The weapon has no externally located safety devices which need to be actuated separately. All the
safety or safety release devices function automatically.

1. TRIGGER SAFETY
This is incorporated into the trigger (26) in the form of a lever, and in the untouched state blocks the
trigger from being moved backwards. If the weapon is allowed to drop, or if the trigger is subject to
an off centre, lateral pressure, it is still impossible for a shot to be fired. This safety can only be
released by the trigger being pulled by the trigger finger. This situation offers maximum possible
firing readiness combined with maximum safety for the user.

2. FIRING PIN SAFETY
In the secured position a spring-loaded pin (9) projects into the firing pin cut-out, and blocks it. This
safety is only released when the trigger is pulled back.

3. SAFETY FUNCTION OF THE TRIGGER MECHANISM HOUSING
The firing pin (5) pushes the trigger bar onto the safety ramp under the influence of the firing pin
spring (7). There is no possibility in this position of the firing pin being released

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Guys.... Guys let's relax lol... Gun was safety checked and pointed in the right direction...

Although I admit there's no excuse for lacking trigger discipline... I need to make it a habit. New gun owner woes

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Guys.... Guys let's relax lol... Gun was safety checked and pointed in the right direction...

Although I admit there's no excuse for lacking trigger discipline... I need to make it a habit. New gun owner woes

im gonna go to the range this weekend. shoot some rounds off. booyah.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
im gonna go to the range this weekend. shoot some rounds off. booyah.

As am I! Finally going to get to shoot the brand new Glock for the first time.

In fact I may just go tonight for a little fun.... Then again on Sunday lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
As am I! Finally going to get to shoot the brand new Glock for the first time.

In fact I may just go tonight for a little fun.... Then again on Sunday lol

might kick shells at your face for the first 100 rounds or so. the slide will loosen up after 2-3 hundred. i cleaned mine when i first got it and then again after 400 rounds.

and yeah definitely go tonight

steemax

Go Kart Champion
might kick shells at your face for the first 100 rounds or so. the slide will loosen up after 2-3 hundred. i cleaned mine when i first got it and then again after 400 rounds.

and yeah definitely go tonight

I shall! I'll report back on how the gun behaves :D

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just put a 100 rounds of recycled bulk ammo through her... No jams or malfunctions, only a few shells I took to the face due to break-in Lol....

Obligatory picture:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nice pic! I couldn't capture my gun flash . What type of ammo u get ? The shells will start kicking right beautifully soon

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Nice pic! I couldn't capture my gun flash . What type of ammo u get ? The shells will start kicking right beautifully soon

I just used burst mode! Takes like 5 pictures a second so you're bound to capture the gun flash lol.

I have federal premium HP at home but I used the ranges bulk recycled ammo and it ate it up like a champ... No hiccups or anything... Just the few shells to the face