GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415930951.572347.jpg
Got dat new ammo pouch.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
This seems too cheap...will this work on my bushmaster xm15?
First AR, but the guy at the range said I can swap to rails on it (everything on the gun is changable), but not sure if maybe I'm missing something. It has good reviews, and one of the questions below stated that it fit on an M&P AR15 Sport just fine, so I'm assuming it will fit mine (IE, isn't meant for an AirSoft AR replica)...just not sure.

Also found this one, comes with a vertical foregrip...just still seems cheap. Guy at the gun range said they usually run around $100-150, hence my apprehension.

Edit: Also, anyone have any experience with this ammo? It seems to have pretty decent reviews, and it's dirt cheap at $22 for a 100rnd box. I went to checkout, shipping is only $12, even if I do 2 boxes, so it's looking like $56 for 200rnds; I paid $27 for 50rnds at my local range, so it seems almost too good to be true too :lol:

Last edited:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
My Rock River LAR-15 with Black Furniture.....

AXO

Go Kart Champion
My Glock 21sf and 26..... I am using a Glock 17 magazine in my 26. I get (18) rounds with one in the chamber! :word::thumbsup: I hate carrying extra magazines. I keep a couple in my glovebox. ;)

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Local gun range has this as black friday special....

good deal?

"Bushmaster 90396 XM-15 AR-15 Carbine A3 Patrolman SA 223/5.56 16" with a 30 round magazine at the great price of $799.99 "

if so...what type of savings we talking about?

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
This seems too cheap...will this work on my bushmaster xm15?
First AR, but the guy at the range said I can swap to rails on it (everything on the gun is changable), but not sure if maybe I'm missing something. It has good reviews, and one of the questions below stated that it fit on an M&P AR15 Sport just fine, so I'm assuming it will fit mine (IE, isn't meant for an AirSoft AR replica)...just not sure.

Also found this one, comes with a vertical foregrip...just still seems cheap. Guy at the gun range said they usually run around $100-150, hence my apprehension.

Your gun appears to have a carbine length gas system so they would probably work but may have fitment issues. If you can spring for it i'd wait and get a higher quality product with known reputation. I've bought a lot of cheap gun crap over the years and almost always regretted it later.

Edit: Also, anyone have any experience with this ammo? It seems to have pretty decent reviews, and it's dirt cheap at $22 for a 100rnd box. I went to checkout, shipping is only $12, even if I do 2 boxes, so it's looking like $56 for 200rnds; I paid $27 for 50rnds at my local range, so it seems almost too good to be true too :lol:

Wolf is ok range ammo. It tends to be somewhat lower powered so may not run in some guns as well in others. The only other issue is they use a polymer coated steel case, the polymer can come off in hot chamber and stick. But that is a pretty remote issue unless your gun is really dirty or something. I would have no problem shooting Wolf, thing is nowadays you can often find good milsurp for about the same price.

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Local gun range has this as black friday special....

good deal?

"Bushmaster 90396 XM-15 AR-15 Carbine A3 Patrolman SA 223/5.56 16" with a 30 round magazine at the great price of $799.99 "

if so...what type of savings we talking about?

Ok deal, not a great one. Carbine ARs are going for less and less, check out offerings from Palmetto State Armory.