GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

outshined

Go Kart Champion
So I've been looking at handguns to buy once I turn 21 in March and I basically only have 3 options here in Kalifornia next year :( Looking at the CA handgun roster is just disappointing. No more S&W M&P and a few others I was looking at.

So my options are Glock G17/G19 Gen 3, Sig SP2022 and Springfield XDm. For some reason I don't like the XDm even though I have never touched one in person and I hear great things about them. So that leaves the Glock and Sig. Right now I'm leaning towards the Sig.
Can't speak to the XDm, but I have owned a 17, 19 and SP2022. The SP2022 is a sweet little gun but if I could only have one, I would get a Glock first.

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
So I've been looking at handguns to buy once I turn 21 in March and I basically only have 3 options here in Kalifornia next year :( Looking at the CA handgun roster is just disappointing. No more S&W M&P and a few others I was looking at.

So my options are Glock G17/G19 Gen 3, Sig SP2022 and Springfield XDm. For some reason I don't like the XDm even though I have never touched one in person and I hear great things about them. So that leaves the Glock and Sig. Right now I'm leaning towards the Sig.

Put your hands on them and see which you like, any of those should be fine. Out of your list myself I would pick the Glock.

Out of the CA list I would also be considering Beretta, Browning(HP), FN, and H&K if you're looking for a medium/large frame 9mm.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Put your hands on them and see which you like, any of those should be fine. Out of your list myself I would pick the Glock.

Out of the CA list I would also be considering Beretta, Browning(HP), FN, and H&K if you're looking for a medium/large frame 9mm.

I was looking at the Beretta Px4 but it falls off roster the 14th of December this year. I will see how the 92/M9 shoots and see if I like it. I also looked at the FN FNP-9 but that is discontinued now. HK's are too expensive for me atm. Same goes for High Powers, Sig 226's and good quality 1911's.

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
Actually made it the range today. Finally started shooting my Glock better. Still not as good with it as my revolver.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417986332.660092.jpg

AubreyR6

Passed Driver's Ed
My Sig P238 carry gun and new NAA 22 mag. Next to the Sig, it really shows how small it is, I had to have it.

Now I just need to find the belt buckle for it...

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
My Sig P238 carry gun and new NAA 22 mag. Next to the Sig, it really shows how small it is, I had to have it.

Now I just need to find the belt buckle for it...

That sig is nutz! I don't usually like custom stuff, but that is sweet.

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
Just finished wrapping a Blackhawks themed hatchet. Now I just have to snug up the 75 feet of paracord that made the knot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418169090.969379.jpg

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Shot the Kimber the other day with 100 rounds of reloads... Went very smooth, no FTF's or any issues! Even tried the stock magazine without a hitch. Love the damn thing but I have to get used to .45 acp, my accuracy sucked balls... Somehow I was much better shooting with one hand?

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
closing 1 eye? maybe its easier for you to follow your arm to the target. i dunno. thats clips look skinny. weird

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
Shot the Kimber the other day with 100 rounds of reloads... Went very smooth, no FTF's or any issues! Even tried the stock magazine without a hitch. Love the damn thing but I have to get used to .45 acp, my accuracy sucked balls... Somehow I was much better shooting with one hand?

I have trouble holding a 1911 in a modern thumbs forward grip. The safety gets in the way. I like one handing them

steemax

Go Kart Champion
closing 1 eye? maybe its easier for you to follow your arm to the target. i dunno. thats clips look skinny. weird

I was shooting with one eye when holding with two hands, I found I shoot better with both eyes open with two hands.

Ya 1911 clips are anorexic compared to Glock magazines.

I have trouble holding a 1911 in a modern thumbs forward grip. The safety gets in the way. I like one handing them

Sounds about right, that's what I was experiencing.