GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official "I have a Cold" thread

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Since its wintertime in this hemisphere thought id start a "Cold" thread. So ill start it off. Its 4:55AM, im at work, and of course feel like crap. Stuffy/Runny nose, achy, tired. The works. So who else has gotten bit by a cold this season.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Im at work, it's 2:07AM (wessssssieeeeede!!) and although I do NOT have a cold I can agree that it is rather chilly..... know this though, I just officially jinxed myself for influenza!!! lol

James G

Spool makes me drool.
lol. im in florida... how do i have a cold? ugh i need dayQuil

I'm in Australia! It's summer! and i have full blown man-flu!

AHHHH!

try sleeping completely blocked up when its 35deg-c in your bedroom WITH a fan!

:mad0259:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I'm going to be riveted to this thread! :biggrin:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Yeah... I've got a fucking cold. I wish the weather would figure out what it's doing. This bullshit of 25 then 65 just doesn't work for me. I know some say that it doesn't have anything to do with the weather but I get sick whenever the weather takes a drastic swing... like clockwork.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
lol. im in florida... how do i have a cold? ugh i need dayQuil

no joke it was 15 degrees this morning in st. louis its currently 16 degrees and i cant wait its going to get up to 22 degrees today YESSSS. That and my car looks like someone diarhea shat up both sides of my car. I hate winter so much.

angrybaker

banned
just got over my flu...had aches and pains....shivers...then sweats.

what did you all do to help ease the symptoms?

I take nyquil and sleep.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
ugh yesterday starting feeling 150% better. went to sleep. woke up this morning with everything right back to crap.