GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Megan Fox thread

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
I just saw transformers 2 and wow .:wub: Megan Fox you need a thread. Post your favorite pictures of her right here :thumbup:

James G

Spool makes me drool.
IN

want to see how this goes :wink:

So i have a few pictures lying round... i'm not weird! :yikes:

Last edited:
I just don't get the fascination...

agreed, she makes me all pecker happy and whatnot, but like all fucking actresses, she is so fake that it makes me sick. you see a spy shot of her and she is just a below average chick - it takes these fuckers hours of photoshop to make her look "hot"

that's a chick I went to school with and she is MUCH better looking IMO.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
agreed, she makes me all pecker happy and whatnot, but like all fucking actresses, she is so fake that it makes me sick. you see a spy shot of her and she is just a below average chick - it takes these fuckers hours of photoshop to make her look "hot"

that's a chick I went to school with and she is MUCH better looking IMO.

I agree, famous people think they are better then everyone just cause they have a shit ton of money and look WAY "hotter" then everyone else. I think this chick you went to school with is pretty hot myself

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Oh boy...the husband will be posting in here at some point. He's obsessed with Megan Fox.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
haha nintendo gtfo, this is an appreciation thread :wub:

I have tonnes of hot friends i went to school with, keep it to the real girls thread

loads of photoshop and makeup in this pic... still smokin' hot :drool:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Ewww...WTF kinda thumb is that?!!!!!!! It's like an alien finger!

Yeah, you notice how in almost all of those photos her thumbs are stuffed into her undies....or a teddy bear....or the sand....or her bra...or her belt loop...or her pants...or just hidden....and if not they are Pchoped like this one...

James G

Spool makes me drool.
haha never noticed that!

I DON'T CARE!

lol wtf is wrong with you people, surprised you ever find anyone good enough for you if you pick stuff like that out :yikes:

James G

Spool makes me drool.
True true... but she's special to me :wub: