GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Got bored and shot a couple shots of the fiber optic tree that we have in the office:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Took some photos from our Cars and Coffee this morning that I will need to edit. Here it's one from my Hipstergram:

uploadfromtaptalk1354981964942.jpg

Sent while dancing to Gangnam Style

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
What are the good programs for this? I'm guessing Lightroom and photoshop for starters, any others?

09vdubgti

Banned
For post processing, yea starting with Lightroom would be the way to go. To learn and understand the basics. Im using Camera Raw, which is similar to LR.

Then I go onto PS, if i want to continue to do something else.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I effing hate my camera and low light photos....GRAINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some times grain is good. Just have to know when to utilize it ;)

09vdubgti

Banned
I know me too (T2i), I know you can turn down the grains on Camera Raw, but then it just makes the photo really soft.

A_Bowers

Some times grain is good. Just have to know when to utilize it ;)

Ive always been attracted to SUPER clear and crisp photos...to the point of almost surreal.....dunno.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
What are the good programs for this? I'm guessing Lightroom and photoshop for starters, any others?

For post processing, yea starting with Lightroom would be the way to go. To learn and understand the basics. Im using Camera Raw, which is similar to LR.

Then I go onto PS, if i want to continue to do something else.

+1 for Lightroom. It usually does everything I need and it's fairly easy to use. If I need something with more options then I use Photoshop.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
uploadfromtaptalk1355180892853.jpg

Hipstergram photo of last night's ridiculousness. Currently editing those as well as the Cars and Coffee photos. Hopefully will have them up soon.

Also, my boss got a D5000 with the kit 18-55mm lens for his wife. Has been asking me a lot of questions on how to use it so he can explain it to his wife :D

AXO

Go Kart Champion
My HTC Amaze 4g cell phone camera :thumbsup: I really want to buy a DSLR, but the Wife keeps Kock Blocking Me! HHGreg has a great sale with no interest for 18 months! Maybe Santa will be kind to me this year!