GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I have to say when this first started I knew it be a good one... I have some pics I like to share as well. I will definitely post them later

glory

Ready to race!
I'm down for a challenge. It would force me to use my camera and not just for cars haha. How many more do we need now?

Sent from the White north with magic

09vdubgti

Banned
I'm down for a challenge. It would force me to use my camera and not just for cars haha. How many more do we need now?

Sent from the White north with magic

Dont have a minimum for members needed. We have 8 so far, and people can always join in as we go along.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
That shot either needs to be focused on the hair or the hands... not the shirt.

I dig the concept, doe.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

I dig the concept, doe.

Agreed. I like the lighting and scene, but the focus needs to be adjusted. Nice work though! :D

HyeWarrior

Banned
'Twas an accident actually lol. I was trying to shoot her upper body but the hands got in the picture. This was the only one out of the few that I liked :(

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous

I dig the concept, doe.

I would argue it should be on the hands. The girl should be out of focus, seem fleeting and unreachable. If the focus is on the girl, you just have out-of-focus hands in the foreground.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i actually like where the picture is focused. i think it works in many ways, hey upper body/head seems to be what id go for though.

took some shots at the neuspeed open house this past weekend

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
also, i find it more logical to have more stuff in focus rather than not enough. You can always create a blur effect, but you cant turn a blur into something in focus.. unless there is something that i havent learned yet

09vdubgti

Banned
also, i find it more logical to have more stuff in focus rather than not enough. You can always create a blur effect, but you cant turn a blur into something in focus.. unless there is something that i havent learned yet

There is a lens, or software and lens combo iirc done by sony, not sure though. That actually does do exactly that. You can choose your focus after youve taken the photo. We talked about this during my photo class like 2 years ago.

My prof came in and he was like did you guys hear about so and so, theyre going to fuck everything up.

But it never caught on.