GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

glory

Ready to race!
I like the 7100, it has enough functions and its powerful enough to keep me learning and exploring for years to come. I had a 5100 before and enjoy this much more. Don't have any experience with the 70D.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
All very good photography. I really like the photo of the Seat, the background is nice. :thumbup:

09vdubgti

Banned
Picked up a new Manfrotto Advanced Backpack today. I've been wanting this thing for awhile now, finally got enough money saved up and bought it. Regular price of $129.99, but has a $20 mail-n-rebate, plus I had a $10 gift card.

09vdubgti

Banned

going to be awesome for travelling, especially since it has a laptop slide. Going to be heavy as shit though, hahaha.

So now I have this, if anyone wants it. $25...hmu

HyeWarrior

Banned
Dude I'll take the canon bag. Wish I knew sooner, I'm going on a 4 day camping trip on Thursday and a backpack for my camera would've been amazing!

09vdubgti

Banned
Cool, yea would've been sweet to have with you. I guess just pm me, with your details, and ill give you my paypal. If you want to wait till after you come back, just lmk.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Where is this?

Appogee

Ready to race!
DAMN, didn't even know this thread existed! Well, I guess I dabble in photography. Here's a link to my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dy_photo/

Here's some shots I've taken of cars recently:
Aventador by DHY Photography, on Flickr
Lamborghini Gallardo by DHY Photography, on Flickr
Godzilla by DHY Photography, on Flickr
Ferrari 458 Italia by DHY Photography, on Flickr

Hoping to upgrade to full frame soon when 5DMK2 prices drop, I also dabble in landscapes and stuff, but I haven't really cared for exploration recently. Just too busy. Here's where I live though.
Seattle Sunrise by DHY Photography, on Flickr

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion