Boo I just got firewalled at work. :(

ACCESS DENIED - ACTIVITY LOGGED

Censorship needs to die a terrible death of loneliness and pain :mad0259:

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Boo I just got firewalled at work. :(

ACCESS DENIED - ACTIVITY LOGGED

Censorship needs to die a terrible death of loneliness and pain :mad0259:
That's probably just there to scare you. Does your company actively monitor your internet use?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
That's probably just there to scare you. Does your company actively monitor your internet use?

Yep! :laugh: I got a call about a "sexydesktops.net" or something like that once. Me and a few buddies were talking about Kate Upton and looking at pics. She's the great granddaughter or something of the founder of our company (Upton Machine Company, now Whirlpool Corp). Anyways I just told the guy we were talking about her. He said the majority of his job is hearing that, he threw out the incident.

I get that message all the time, and usually for really stupid sites having nothing to do with NSFW. That was just the first time I was called about it.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Someone needs to tell Snoop that shizzle ain't cool no mo'...

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Yep! :laugh: I got a call about a "sexydesktops.net" or something like that once. Me and a few buddies were talking about Kate Upton and looking at pics. She's the great granddaughter or something of the founder of our company (Upton Machine Company, now Whirlpool Corp). Anyways I just told the guy we were talking about her. He said the majority of his job is hearing that, he threw out the incident.

I get that message all the time, and usually for really stupid sites having nothing to do with NSFW. That was just the first time I was called about it.
Oh wow. I work for an IT company which doesn't really monitor anything. Everything is technically logged, but no one is actively watching or really cares. I mean as part of the IT staff, I pretty much have access to all of our servers, but we also have a separate network that is not routed through any firewalls, and is just a direct connection to Optimum Online's network. It's used for "large software downloads" so we don't impact our internal network. They actually encourage us to use that network with all of our WiFi devices haha.