GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Skinny-Pack

festivus

Nooblinger
I don't understand why you guys are JUST seeing this. There was talk of swollen cocks on the last page.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand why you guys are JUST seeing this. There was talk of swollen cocks on the last page.

that post really took the cake for me lmao

vdubin16

Ready to race!
God I hate to start this, but strength means practically nothing in a street fight. Im not talking about you here for all I know you might be a great fighter but from experience smaller dudes usually have the advantage in a fight. Just because there is a 220lb jacked guy doesn't mean he knows the first thing about throwing a punch. Technique beats out strength anyday, always has and always will. Sure a jacked meathead can swing his roided out arms around and eventually land something but most of them cannot take a single hit. The gym teaches nothing about fighting. :fighting0030:

i 100% agree with you. i was just saying that a guy with muscles can take a few good punch compared to a small guy. of course the smaller guy as the advantage of being quick and no doubt if he knows how to fight he will kick the bigger guys ass, but if the bigger guy knows how to fight equaly as well id put my money on the larger guy

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
wtf is with this thread a lot of insecure people around here. i loled at all the hating on skinny guys. i'm about 125 but i do not go around acting like im in shape or strong or anything. i make fun of myself all the time for being a helpless skinny punk, and it really doesn't matter to me because it is not my goal in life to be a ripped badass or whatever. i mean, i eat like 7000 calories a day and i do not grow in any way except up. it's just the way i am. do you guys get pissed at people just for the way they are? do you beat up fat people just because they're fat? or skinny people just cause they're skinny? if so you're probably the guy that doesn't know what to say on a date because all you can think about is whether or not the chick notices your muscles

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
wtf is with this thread a lot of insecure people around here. i loled at all the hating on skinny guys. i'm about 125 but i do not go around acting like im in shape or strong or anything. i make fun of myself all the time for being a helpless skinny punk, and it really doesn't matter to me because it is not my goal in life to be a ripped badass or whatever. i mean, i eat like 7000 calories a day and i do not grow in any way except up. it's just the way i am. do you guys get pissed at people just for the way they are? do you beat up fat people just because they're fat? or skinny people just cause they're skinny? if so you're probably the guy that doesn't know what to say on a date because all you can think about is whether or not the chick notices your muscles

:readthethread:

It is their attitude.