GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The T-shirt

filness

Go Kart Newbie
there are two designs i have in mind hopefully we can agree on one. as stated before i need at least 20 firm orders.
you will specify a size and color (black or white) and pay $20 VIA paypal (so you don't get ripped off by me). i am certified don't worry my ebay account is Rotouch.
you should have the T-shirts 2 weeks after i order them.
if you don't want the Red line around the Grill, they will be cheaper (2nd color costs more). i would have to check how much cheaper but it would apply to the whole order.

if i don't get 20 orders it's a no go....

please take a look and let me know...

that's the first one. i think we can make the turbo gauge a little smaller.

as for the second

on the back of the second one it would only be the writing (make friends with your fast) and the fast design.

in white the designs would be in black and red and on the black they would be white or blue and red.

you guys fight it out and let me. we can also put a symbol for this site if you guys want.....

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I am gonna say the second one. With the site symbol on it. With black shirts I would not go with blue, maybe a grey.....but then again I don't like this design on a black shirt.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
#2 and back side BLACK Box needs to be reomoved and just the word and fast remain and place in between the shoulder blades.

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
FILNESS..the shirts that you posted on the golf mkv .com forums are really nice..and i would love to have the ones with the FAST on the front of the shirt and the turbo boost gauge on the back..i would like to order that one in black and in white in a x-large or xx-large..can you make that happen?

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
just so you know cafepress now does dirrect printing so it is cheaper and more convinient to go that route

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
I like both, but I'd like something different on the back. How about something simple like the site logo at the bottom of the page place near the mid-neck of the shirt?