GOLFMKV

Thought I'd share pictures of our Home Theater

jasunto

Ready to race!
Full address please? J/K but some
People may play otherwise!!!

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
I've been disappointed with integrated time-alignment systems like Audessy. They're ok to get a baseline, and the measurement results are pretty accurate but I find the result pretty sterile. Could be my rooms, or could be my ears.. I wonder if the standalone units do a better job?

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
I really want that TT!! Mine is probably 600 years old and it's time to upgrade.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've been disappointed with integrated time-alignment systems like Audessy. They're ok to get a baseline, and the measurement results are pretty accurate but I find the result pretty sterile. Could be my rooms, or could be my ears.. I wonder if the standalone units do a better job?

Just pick up some acoustic panels... many places sell them. I got mine from acoustimac as they where the cheapest. Just a pair for your main speakers will make a nice difference.

Auto calibration such as Audessy would work much better in an acoustically treated room.

Like I said, in my case I opted to treat the room first rather than invest in a reciever with auto setup and am very happy with the results:)