GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thread Delete Option

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Is there a options to delete your own thread? i think it would be a good idea mostly in the for sale area so it can stay clean when you sell something...idk just something that came into my head prob not something new but oh well...:thumbup:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Well, I believe that if you delete all of your words in a thread.. it gives you the option to delete it.. but im terribly unsure... try doing it to your thread. :biggrin:

:confused:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Geez, speak english or learn to spell first.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
I going to go on a limb and say me....ya i know i suck at spelling...oh well...sorry i guess i cant spell worth shit...

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
Good idea, especially if you post something that has already been listed, or you got the info you needed and don't want to read a list of peoples sarcastic responses lol

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Not gonna happen, too much manipulation would be the result. It would be good in some cases like you guys described to have ure own thread deleted, but overall ppl misuse and abuse such an option. So if you want a thread deleted just ask me or JJ-R32 and we can do it for ya

GTI2007

Gulfer said:
Not gonna happen, too much manipulation would be the result. It would be good in some cases like you guys described to have ure own thread deleted, but overall ppl misuse and abuse such an option. So if you want a thread deleted just ask me or JJ-R32 and we can do it for ya

I agree with you on this point. Giving away this feature could indeed end up in way to much abuse of deleting threads and posts, which would not going to be good for the further course of this amazing forum.