GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ticket in NC

Lucidity

Marx
So just got 3 tickets in one stop here in NC. 1 for 107 in a 65 (which I still don't believe I was doing) 1 For reckless driving, 1 for no inspection. I'm already getting a lawyer, but does anyone have any tips for me otherwise or a lawyer that they recommend?

Philly kid

Speedracer
Po-po is scary down there. I drove through that state with a maximum speed of 60-65. I saw a prius fly by me doing about 80-85, when all of the sudden an unmarked Dodge Charger going the opposite direction made a u-turn over the median and chased down the prius like a bat out of hell. I was rather shocked at the abilities of the charger. Anyway...good luck.

maxgtiturbo

Banned
philly kids not kidding ive wittnessed almost the exact same thing with the u turn through the median in a charger but it was after a 911

julito04

I plead the fif.
damn, that sux. you most def. need a good lawyer.

Hotty

For the joy of driving
I know, it's difficult to stick to the speed limit and drive with care if you are young, but you have to do it! I say, better pay up and let it be a lesson for your future life!

Safe Motoring!

Lucidity

Marx
philly kids not kidding ive wittnessed almost the exact same thing with the u turn through the median in a charger but it was after a 911

Well this guy was cruising at around 90 at least if I was really going how fast he said I was. He wouldn't show me the gun or records of its tuning or calibration either....

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Well this guy was cruising at around 90 at least if I was really going how fast he said I was. He wouldn't show me the gun or records of its tuning or calibration either....
in that case you can get it dropped with a good lawyer.

Draw007

pdx_rox
100+? It's fun though, isn't it? When you gotta go, you gotta go!:happyanim:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
how the fuck can the cops take someones car and keep it for themselves?

i mean just cuz i break the law they get to keep my $30,000 car?

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
i still dont see how they can take your car, like how is that legal. ill be damned if someone takes my car because i did a race on a back highway.

it has to be for multiple offenders.