GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tired of Your Car? Live in a Big City?

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
He probably torched his own truck, because that's what every Nissan Titan owner secretly yearns to do, once they've realized what a giant pile of garbage it is.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Obviously destroying another person's property this way is a crime, and should be punished to the full extent of the law. No excuse for it. Here in Vermont, the state is seen as a "blue" bastion, but outside of the Burlington area there are a lot of much more conservative types, and even in Chittenden county you see a fair number of Trump or other conservative stickers. No one bothers anyone over it though; most folks kinda understand the impact of damaging someone's vehicle in a state where barely getting buy is pretty normal, and it seems every car has a plethora of issue stickers, sometimes contradictory.

But.

Free speech does have consequences, and political stickers that run counter to the local norms are pretty much guaranteed to cause issues. One reason I never, ever put stickers of any sort on any car I own. Well, that and I hate stickers in general on the paint and finish.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Free speech does have consequences, and political stickers that run counter to the local norms are pretty much guaranteed to cause issues. One reason I never, ever put stickers of any sort on any car I own. Well, that and I hate stickers in general on the paint and finish.

Preach it, brother. I don't even like to put college stickers on my car, since I live in the shadow of our arch-rival. Even if your car doesn't get keyed, torched, or otherwise vandalized, I've noticed that people tend to be jerks towards drivers whose bumper stickers don't match their own viewpoints.

Also, I'm pretty certain that a scientific study on the matter would confirm my suspicion that the number of bumper stickers on a car is inversely proportionate to the driving skill of the person who owns said car.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Preach it, brother. I don't even like to put college stickers on my car, since I live in the shadow of our arch-rival. Even if your car doesn't get keyed, torched, or otherwise vandalized, I've noticed that people tend to be jerks towards drivers whose bumper stickers don't match their own viewpoints.

Also, I'm pretty certain that a scientific study on the matter would confirm my suspicion that the number of bumper stickers on a car is inversely proportionate to the driving skill of the person who owns said car.

And intelligence.:)