GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tons of phone calls = harassment?!?!

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
I LIVE in Orlando and I have been getting calls for a week from a company in Orlando offering me a free Orlando vacation. I have asked numerous times very politely and a couple of times not so politely to be removed from whatever list or computer system that they have me in but no luck so far. I probably get 2 calls a day, some days more some less. Today, I asked to speak to a supervisor very politely and was hung up on.

From what I have read the company they claim to be has said that this number doesn't belong to them - so I am betting it's a scam.

I called the cops today to get info on it and they said as long as it has happened for at least 7 days I can file a police report and press charges if I have proof. My cell phone bill will be released on Saturday showing it has been a week as of today and I will be printing it and forwarding it to them.

What are the odds that the local cops will do anything about it if I actually file a claim and wish to press charges?

Is there anyway I can sue for harassment?! I am not one to try to bleed money out of the system (I was rear ended recently and went through just under 4 months of rehab for my back and told the lawyer not to file a lawsuit because I was given news at the end that I *should* be okay) but I really want to hurt these people for annoying me so much and I don't think a police report is going to do it...

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
yea... ive definitely been on that NDNCR forever and I even re-submit my number regularly to make sure it doesnt run out...

max2evoix

Ready to race!
just tell them to fuck off..

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
play games with them. Tell them you are interested and would like the vacation and go throught the entire process filling everything out. Once you get just about done say, "I'm only 16 and my dad will be home but i think he will like the vacation!"

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
play games with them. Tell them you are interested and would like the vacation and go throught the entire process filling everything out. Once you get just about done say, "I'm only 16 and my dad will be home but i think he will like the vacation!"

This.

I think a few companies have black listed my home number because I would piss the caller off every time they called.

conom06d

This.

I think a few companies have black listed my home number because I would piss the caller off every time they called.

yeah, i used to be a telemarketer back in high school so i learned all the gags

the other thing you can do is have them call eachother. get the interested line so you can call back and when another company calls, give it to them so they end up calling themselves

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
yeah, i used to be a telemarketer back in high school so i learned all the gags

the other thing you can do is have them call eachother. get the interested line so you can call back and when another company calls, give it to them so they end up calling themselves

Caller: Hello Mr. ________ I'm calling from Company XXXXX and we have an offer you can't refuse.

Me: That sounds interesting.

Caller: It sure does, sir!

[Continues to tell me about the offer for the next 15 minutes while I persuade him to tell me more]

-- 20 Minutes later--

Me: Okay, I'm bored now, I'm going to hang up now.

Caller: You're not interested, sir?

Me: Nope.

Caller: YOU'RE TELLING ME I WASTED 20 MINUTES TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS OFFER AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED?!?!?!?!?!

Me: First of all, you're being very rude. Second, isn't that your job?

Caller: EXCUSE ME SIR?!

Me: Hehehehe *click*

conom06d

hahahahaha

nayfen

TDI NINJA
answer the phone. sound polite and intrested for 30 sec to 1 min, then say hold on there is someone at the door, i will be right back! then just go about your day as you were, leaving them to hang on the phone like a stupid twat. the dumber they are the longer they hang

I just answer the phone, say hello, and if it's a telemarketer I hang up without saying shit. They usually stop after a few days.