GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Too good to be true?

vw|bungcayao

DON'T DO IT!!!! My brother in law did something like that awhile back. He figured, if it went through then he'd get money. If it didn't go through, then no harm.

SO WRONG. His name basically got blacklisted to any bank. He didn't have bad credit, but he couldn't open up any credit cards or any bank accounts for 3 or more years. It really sucked for him.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Relax. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't know about you guys but when this Nigerian banker called and told me I had some money waiting, fuck, I gave him everything, even my kids social. You guys are weak, take a risk or too.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
^^that's funny, I just cashed in from Nigeria as well.. the Prime Minister wrote me an e-mail from his yahoo account telling me I inherited $10,000,000!! How could I say no???

I'm too busy tossing my money around in the air right now to type anymore.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Just spoke to the bank and they are saying it is indeed fraudulent and that I can has no monies. But this guy is gonna have a bad day pretty soon.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Just spoke to the bank and they are saying it is indeed fraudulent and that I can has no monies. But this guy is gonna have a bad day pretty soon.

in for story

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Im in for the story, Id mess with this guy so badly.

Talk to him and act like youjr totally into, but also act very innocent, as if you have no doubts, then get him to do crap on his end, if you do it right I bet you can even pull some money from him lol

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
sorry guys, really not much of a story to be told.

-scammer sends me a fradulant check for $4,950
-i call bank and talk to them
-they confirm its a scam
-guy calls me to find out if check cleared yet
-i tell him im not interested
--guy soon to be arrested

but if yous want his web site or phone number im sure hed be happy to send out more fake checks so you can eff with him if youd like.