GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Gear show

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
yes...a very good show also, more "formal" i would say, but still very informative. i just like top gear a little more because jeremy clarkson is simply amazing.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Has anyone seen the old school Top Gear from 10+ years ago? hahah...

Top Gear is a hilarious show. I love it. Season 8 better come faster!

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Word is it might be back at the end of April, if not it'll be early-mid May...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
aznkukuboi said:
Has anyone seen the old school Top Gear from 10+ years ago? hahah...

Top Gear is a hilarious show. I love it. Season 8 better come faster!

YES! I can remember watching the episodes where they introduced the
original Lexus LS400, and the original MX5 Miata...William Woolard, he must be dirt old now...definitely not like the new top gear:wink:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of the new Top Gear...

Clarkson, Hamster, Captain Slow and Stiggy return on May 7 for an 8 episode run (with a mid season break for the World Cup...)

That means it's 2 weeks, 1 day, 7 hours, and 14 minutes until the next episode of Top Gear starts... :thumbup:

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
anyone know when top gear comes back this year?

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Why did some people say season 8 is coming this year. It's season 12 this year, isn't it. And for all the people in the U.S. you can watch top gear on BBCA, well i have that channel at least and i have Direct tv, It comes like every monday at 8 or something like that. So if you don't have the basic package with direct tv you should get that channel, check it, somewhere between 250 and 276 i believe. But BBCA is behind, well right now they are caught up, but when the new season of top gear airs they wont show that for a while.

Anyway i get my top gear shows from finalgear.com, and you can download them as soon as they have been aired in europe. I love top gear woot, never got into fifth gear as much mainly because i dont wanna do the extra hassle of downloading it too. I just watch clips on youtube lol.
Top gear ftw!

Edit: i lied it should be season 13 coming out, my bad

Nolte

Fear my Stock Ride Height
Why did some people say season 8 is coming this year. It's season 12 this year, isn't it. And for all the people in the U.S. you can watch top gear on BBCA,

Because this was an epic thread bump. This thread is from 2006.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
ohh lol i didnt see the dates ahha that was funny

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
how is it season 8 for all of you but for me in england its season 13?

just curious.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
lol read the guys post above mine, this thread was started years ago