GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Here is thine deliverance. I had the biggest crush in HS, even if I wasn't married, I wouldn't be interested now:

I was somehow not expecting her to look like this. Damn friend zone.

Also well done on following through. Sawce it's your turn now

balius

Go Kart Champion
Only pics she has is with her family. Still really good looking, although tits are hidden and/or she got a reduction, which I've heard may have happened.

hvltg

Ready to race!
Only pics she has is with her family. Still really good looking, although tits are hidden and/or she got a reduction, which I've heard may have happened.

still super sexy.. feel creepy checking her out in the family Christmas photo..lol

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Syon who is the half naked piece of action you posted?

WOULD SMASH.

Girl I went to highschool with and used to hang out with all the time. Was at her house or driving places with her all the time. She was always super mad at me when I had a girlfriend and wanted me to hang out with her more, but as soon as I was available, she became distant and quickly got a boyfriend...not sure what her deal was, but it was disheartening when I was 16 lol!

Here's another couple for you. Have a fappin good time:

Definitely not my cup of tea.

TITStein sounds better anyway

Damn straight it does! Winner winner chicken dinner!

balius

Go Kart Champion
Girl I went to highschool with and used to hang out with all the time. Was at her house or driving places with her all the time. She was always super mad at me when I had a girlfriend and wanted me to hang out with her more, but as soon as I was available, she became distant and quickly got a boyfriend...not sure what her deal was, but it was disheartening when I was 16 lol!

I would. Not a fan of the lip piercing though.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Damn straight it does! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Typical highschool externally validated narcissistic stimulus junky..,

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I would. Not a fan of the lip piercing though.

Totally opposite. Love lip piercings, as long as it's off to the side like that, but her, no.

Typical highschool externally validated narcissistic stimulus junky..,

I'm not sure I understand, but I think I agree? lol

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Also, went to Cruise for the Cure 2014 on Sunday, that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.