GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Traffic Light Cameras

suspiciouspackage

Ready to race!
I'm worried about getting a ticket right now because of one of those mounted bastards. I ran a yellow but right as I was in the middle or around 2/5 through the intersection, the light goes red. What're the chances of me getting the ticket? Mind you it's nighttime, so I don't know if the camera quality is still that good.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
yeah, time of day or night makes no difference, those things are great. if you saw it go red thru your windshield then you got a ticket.

sorry about that

Shimino

Ready to race!
I thought that if you (the car) have passed the white lines before it turns red, you dont get a ticket.

At least in Houston is like this...

suspiciouspackage

Ready to race!
I thought that if you (the car) have passed the white lines before it turns red, you dont get a ticket.

At least in Houston is like this...

Yeah, that's the situation I'm in. I passed the white lines and was practically in the middle of the intersection when it turned red.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
If you enter the intersection on red, ticket. If the light turns red while you're already inside the intersection, you should be clear.

As was noted, the cameras are great at capturing detail regardless of time of day.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I dont' know about the cameras in your area, but in my area, the flash on those cameras are hella strong.

Did you see two bright flashes? It's practically unmistakable. They're like lightning strikes lol

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
You have to cross the white line when it's officially red. If you are in the intersection when it turns red, you are fine.

Also, if it's at night, you will see super bright flashes from the camera as it is extremely hard to catch people at night without proper lighting. If you saw no flashes, you are in the clear.