GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Travel asist & emergeny asist fail

Sergio MV

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the 1896 update, and until now everything worked perfectly, but for days it hasn't stopped giving me Travel Assist emergency Assist failures, does anyone know why? Thank you

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
I only know of one Golf 8 My23 with software 1896 from factory and was updated OTA to 1898 a few days ago... checked Erwin for any new TPI's and nothing new...

Reactions: tos

Sergio MV

Passed Driver's Ed
I took it to the workshop for these faults and because the battery is discharged, they tell me that I have to change the steering wheel! On Monday Tuesday the new steering wheel arrives and we will see if it solves everything. Has someone happened to him? I'm scared

Sniffer

I had the same problems and a new steering wheel did the trick. There are several sensors located in the wheel.

This defect must be costing VW a small fortune to remedy, as I noticed on the dealer's paperwork that the cost of the part alone is £860!

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Mines been doing that randomly for months now. Took it to a dealer and they told me because its lowered is the reason and they have to calibrate the sensors with some computer from an Audi dealer. This has been going on since the second week ive owned it back from last June.