GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Type R Tune.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Watch out on Friday nights.

Some info from article I can not link.

For starters, a reminder that a stock Type R is specified as making 306 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Hondata's FlashPro kit costs $695, and for that sum you get the following gains:
With 91 octane gasoline: 33 hp, 39 lb-ft.
With 93 octane: 47 hp, 72 lb-ft.
With E25 (25 percent ethanol): 58 hp, 78 lb-ft.

Honda Civic Type R not enough for you? Hondata's Type R tune is here - AutoblogHonda Civic Type R not enough for you? Hondata's Type R tune is here - Autoblog

Sorry. Can not attach link for some reason nor can I delete the post.
Will try later.

Post was about new Type R tune out.

Last edited:

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
Watch out on Friday nights.

Some info from article I can not link.

For starters, a reminder that a stock Type R is specified as making 306 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Hondata's FlashPro kit costs $695, and for that sum you get the following gains:
With 91 octane gasoline: 33 hp, 39 lb-ft.
With 93 octane: 47 hp, 72 lb-ft.
With E25 (25 percent ethanol): 58 hp, 78 lb-ft.

Honda Civic Type R not enough for you? Hondata's Type R tune is here - AutoblogHonda Civic Type R not enough for you? Hondata's Type R tune is here - Autoblog

Sorry. Can not attach link for some reason nor can I delete the post.
Will try later.

Post was about new Type R tune out.

You forgot to add the ADM CTR owners pay....~$10k or more:D

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I have yet to see a Type R on the road, or at a dealer. Then again, there is only one Honda dealer in this city, and maybe three people in the state who would both want to and could buy a Type R.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
I'll start being concerned when I actually see one on the road.

You don't have boy racers in Iowa? There are entire shopping centers in various Asian languages where I live. So I see one or two every week. The blue ones actually look good.