GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Putin signed the declaration to basically imprison (max 15yrs) people "spreading fake news" about (the special operations to liberate the Ukrainian citizens of their neo-Nazi government)....or words to that effect..

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-...updates-12541713?postid=3475207#liveblog-body

He had already clamped down on anti-war protesters..

& most of the foreign media in Russia are now worried if they get sent to jail..many of the Russian news outlets that were reporting on the facts, have been shut down...

& Facebook & twitter are basically being strangled in Russia...so the people there can't get to the truth..only what the Putin propaganda machine spouts out!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Lots of idiots. Some old dude on Fox said “can’t we just sneak some aircraft over and bomb the convoy, but not take credit. They’ll never know”
we're going to act like the 3-letter agencies don't know where the fucker is holed up, and the dreamers of a certain leaning are hoping that it can go down like it did with bin Laden.... fat chance.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's nothing. They're turning Chernobyl into a missile base, to guarantee no one will bomb it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Trivial point: the shark teeth are unique to the 74th 75th and 76th fighter squadrons, because of their assignment and liniage with the 23rd Fighter Group, “Flying Tigers” of WW2 fame. By USAF regulation they are the only unit allowed to run that livery.

Other A10 squadrons get snakes and pigs… but only one group gets shark teeth.

Source: I knows a guy.
I adore the A-10's.

I've actually got a spent 30mm shell in my office a buddy brought back for me from an A-10 that was doing "training missions" in "Turkey"