GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uncharted 2

Strmtrpr

Censored
If you own a PS3 you should be buying this game right now...seriously. Just came out today and it has to be the most gorgeous game I have ever seen. The gameplay is great and multiplayer is a blast (been playing the demo and the beta). The story feels like you are playing through a Indiana Jones movie and there are many times where I just have to stop and stare.

But did I mention the graphics :eyebulge:

J-DUB

got splashback?
yep, Im looking at this game next.

PS3 graphics FTMFW!

Strmtrpr

Censored
Not just the graphics though man...the story is amazing and voice acting is great. The gunfights are awesome and like I said the multiplayer is killer.

Go get this game :thumbsup:

J-DUB

got splashback?
what other games you have?

Strmtrpr

Censored
Recently I have been playing Demons Souls, Dirt 2, and this (played the multiplayer beta and loved it). Also picked up Brutal Legend. Was playing NFS Shift but lost intrest when my cars would go flipping in the air for no apparent reason. :rolleyes:

Still waiting on Forza 3, Assasins Creed 2 and of course Call of Duty MW 2

ya I am a addict :lol:

J-DUB

got splashback?
yeah im just rollin with NFS and CoD WaW. I have seen the cars flipping around but I havent had the issue yet.

Strmtrpr

Censored
yeah im just rollin with NFS and CoD WaW. I have seen the cars flipping around but I havent had the issue yet.

I didn't till the NFS world tour (the last set of races) I tried a few different cars and it was doing it to me for some reason. Still like the game though..the sense of speed is amazing

J-DUB

got splashback?
when you get on next time let me know. girth31 is my name. We should race

Strmtrpr

Censored
I never played the first one...heard it was good just never picked it up. But no the story really doesn't build on the first one from what I can tell. I played through more of it today and the action scenes are insane to play in....I can see I will be playing through this game a few times.

kfconme

Ready to race!
This game is amazing, excellent story, long as hell, great gameplay. I've been playing non-stop. I am in the process of playing through the game on "crushing" difficulty and getting all the treasure on the way. If anyone wants to play me on multiplayer, my gamer tag is "tuko"

...get this game.

Strmtrpr

Censored
This game is amazing, excellent story, long as hell, great gameplay. I've been playing non-stop. I am in the process of playing through the game on "crushing" difficulty and getting all the treasure on the way. If anyone wants to play me on multiplayer, my gamer tag is "tuko"

...get this game.

I will have to add you man, maybe we can do some co op :thumbsup:

kfconme

Ready to race!
I will have to add you man, maybe we can do some co op :thumbsup:

do it. :thumbsup: I just collected all the trophies the other day! another platinum to join to collection. (god, that sounds pathetic)