GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Underrated Movies

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Okay, I'll try to give you some actual ones.

Smokin' Aces - I know hardly anyone who's actually seen it and it is fantastic, glad I watched it on a whim.

Rock n' Rolla - Yes, Guy Ritchie made something after Snatch that wasn't a Sherlock Holmes movie.

Paranorman - a CG kids movie with tons of adult humor they didn't even bother hiding. Really, really good.

Agreed on all movies!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jurassic park 2. guaranteed you havent seen it on tv in years. they pretty much have hidden the movie from the public. its usually 1 or 3

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Agreed with the exception of The Watchmen

Watchmen I thought was rather overrated. People went crazy over it when it came out. It has since been forgotten.

Master and Commander was good, but I don't think it was that good. I liked the Prestige, I think I fell asleep during A History of Violence, Stardust was meh (strayed too much from the book), Number 23 was kinda weird but I liked it, did not like Stranger than Fiction, and Zodiac was good but you have to like that kind of movie otherwise its boring.

The Mist - totally thought it was referring to the Fog and I had a WTF moment. Then I watched the trailer and I have seen it, so apparently it was forgettable enough. Also don't watch the trailer if you haven't seen the movie, it pretty much spoils most of the mystery...

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
The Negotiator.

McQueen77

Banned
District 9

Merkle

Banned
The Prestige was good, I haven't seen the rest aside from Grindhouse. Anything Taratino is awesome. The Coen brothers have a new movie coming out, as does Wes Anderson.

The Machinist is another one that comes to mind.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion

Smokin' Aces - I know hardly anyone who's actually seen it and it is fantastic, glad I watched it on a whim.

Rock n' Rolla - Yes, Guy Ritchie made something after Snatch that wasn't a Sherlock Holmes movie.

Paranorman - a CG kids movie with tons of adult humor they didn't even bother hiding. Really, really good.

Seen the first two, thought they were pretty fun.

They don't play it because it sucked. All of them did other than the original.

Agreed!

Agreed with the exception of The Watchmen

Agreed!

District 9

Agreed!

I bet he's gonna say Spice World!

Hahaha

I love the first half. The second half seems to die off. It seems like two separate movies. I'm hoping they come out with a part 2 and 3 of the Matrix someday.

We can only hope...may they be as awesome as the first one.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
equilibrium

hell fuckin' yeah

"Real pain for my sham friends and champagne for my real friends."

Which movie is that from? I've only known that as a Fall Out Boy lyric, lulzfactory...

only saw smokin' Aces - I dug it. my company handles the insurance for that movie and many studios and production co's in cali.

The Negotiator.

that wasn't bad.

office space

amazing movie. I think it was made in the 90's tho.

I love the first half. The second half seems to die off. It seems like two separate movies. I'm hoping they come out with a part 2 and 3 of the Matrix someday.

:laugh:

Pitch Black, anyone? anyone? lol...

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Aw, I liked Pitch Black. It was good for what it was, and it came out before we'd reached peak Diesel. Although, I did like Boiler Room and his work in that.