GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Jrenna

Passed Driver's Ed
i still can't stop laughing about this, im sorry but its really funny to me....it sounds like someone needed to be there to record the whole cop thing in progress.
I'd pay money to have a recording of this process. I had to ask the officer if I could put my pants on before handing over my I.D.

when first approached by the cops I had no pants on:iono: that might hurt my case.[/QUOTE

was it a ticket or a summons.
If its a summons and he didn't write what he actually saw, then u should fight it.
I'm pretty sure it's just a summons, there is no description of what he saw, more like a date to show up to court and what its for.

hahaha thats so fucking unlucky! did your girl get a ticket too? and is lewd conduct a misdemeanor?
Yep, my girl got one too :( Its a misdemeanor, so hopefully we wont end up and any lists.

Cloth seats are an easy clean +1 ..And having four doors makes it seem as roomy as a motel6 (almost)..

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
The good news is that it doesn't seem to get you on the sex offender registry according to http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/registration/offenses.aspx?lang=ENGLISH. Depends on the state though.It would probably still be embarrassing to explain to future employers etc. when they run background checks though, so I'd still fight it. Who knows, maybe the cop won't show up.

Also FYI, perhaps you should post as little as possible about this on public forums. You never know what the DA can dig up with Google...

Jrenna

Passed Driver's Ed
The good news is that it doesn't seem to get you on the sex offender registry according to http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/registration/offenses.aspx?lang=ENGLISH. Depends on the state though.It would probably still be embarrassing to explain to future employers etc. when they run background checks though, so I'd still fight it. Who knows, maybe the cop won't show up.

Also FYI, perhaps you should post as little as possible about this on public forums. You never know what the DA can dig up with Google...

Thanks for the heads up...Do misdemeanors show up on employee background checks?

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the heads up...Do misdemeanors show up on employee background checks?

I think it depends on the employer and how deep they want to go. The Feds would probably see it if you're getting a security clearance, for example.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion

i know that when i screened all my employees, misdemeanors showed. couple drunk in publics, not much else stood out. it would make a funny story in an interview (should you get that far :lol:)

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
tickets/fines for everything. EVERY FUCKING THING

Mille170

Ready to race!

Yes, I work at a background check company. The standard employment search in California is a Felony/Misdemeanor for the past 7 years.

Words of wisdom, if you confess to it on you job app the prospective employer cannot use it against you. However, if you do not check the box and they find it; they can use it against you.

rc0224

Ready to race!
2door or 4 door lawl
I've park right in front of police station's parking lot while ‵talking' to my gf, stay for almost 2hr and had cop car come and park next to me yet they just mind their own buniness.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
happened to me in like 96-97 or so.. cops just told us to leave.

Yeah I had that happen a couple times with a gf some years back. Both times the cops were cool just kind of laughed and set get outta here. Some cops are either new and want to get a bust under there belt or forgot they were young once too. Sucks but that's how it is.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk