GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

use iphone 5 as a gopro

is there some kind of a mount that i can stick to my window that will be sturdy enough that it wont shake everywhere? id like to spend maybe $50 on a nice cellphone mount for a el cheapo gopro alternative

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Hitcase and it can use GoPro mounts. Cost for case and wide angle lens is 129.00 and it will work with the GoPro suction cup mount (39.99)

Last edited:
I wouldn't really want my iPhone hanging out on the outside of my car...

not going to hang it out the window. prolly off the sun roof... inside. that would be dumb and just my luck to do something dumb like that

Hitcase and it can use GoPro mounts. Cost for case and wide angle lens is 129.00 and it will work with the GoPro suction cup mount (39.99)

still way too expensive. i was seeing stuff like that but i dont want to spend that much

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
i have one and never used it. wife got it for me for our anniversary. i might sell it.

it is the silver edition

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Rich enough to have iPhone 5 but too poor for $200 gopro??

Spending $600 on a good phone, something you use constantly every single day is a worthwhile investment.... vs $200 on a camera with a suction cup that you might use every now and then?

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
i will talk to the wife. cause the first time she asks we use it and i don't have it....no sex