GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon Broadband

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
For anyone that may be thinking about getting a Verizon wireless broadband card, you might want to think twice. On a period from the 15th to the 25th, they are trying to charge me with a ~300$ bill for overages on their "unlimited" broadband service.

I'm absolutely livid with Verizon right now, as when I asked about the service before signing the contract, I was told it was, in fact, unlimited.

tl;dr: Don't get suckered like me!

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Try to fight the bill! I got my first cell phone bill last month, and it was like $200, and I got it lowered to $100 just by telling them I'm not paying for their BS fees. It took litteraly two minutes on the phone, and it saved me $100...

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
I plan on it, after ~15 minutes of searching i finally found their customer support number.

This is the kind of thing that makes me hate cell carriers in general.

I got a $400 phone bill back when I had Cingular and lowered it to $90 after a 15 minute phone conversation.

That's right bishes.

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
I got a $400 phone bill back when I had Cingular and lowered it to $90 after a 15 minute phone conversation.

That's right bishes.

Awesome dude, hopefully I can work a deal with them or something. Then use the money I saved to break contract and get rid of verizon forever!