GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

Switch or keep service?

• Keep Verizon as they have the best network, who needs to change plans or phones anyway?

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Switch to T-Mobile. Pink is the new red, and new phones are shiny.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Roll the dice with Sprint. Same price for a plan and similar payment/upgrade scheme to T-Mobile.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

09vdubgti

Banned
With t-mobile you can upgrade any time. You have to pay off half the phone, which happens automatically after 12 months, but if you want to do it early you can, just pay whatever is left to get to half. In most situations you'll still owe more then the phone is worth, so it's a good plan. But remember that jump is another $10 per month. So $90 total. Unlimited data is hard to beat, and there's other good perks. Do the test drive it's literally free as long as you don't break the phone. Wifi calling helps a lot in areas where coverage is weak. Yes, I'm biased. Lol.

The best part of signing up for T-mobiles Jump program when it first launched was that you dont need to have any minimum amount of the phone paid to jump.

I can jump my iphone 6 into an S6 Edge then jump again right back into an iPhone 6.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Ive been on the same sprint family plan for about 12 years now and have a grandfathered plan in with unlimited data and texting. Its around $200 for 4 phones. Im not sure if the plan has unlimited minutes or not. Sprint isnt the best but its fine in my area so I dont see much need to change my current set up. Its very rare I lose service or drop calls unless im in a rural area. I have friends with verizon and its not like their signal is significantly better. I usually renew my contract for 2 years whenever its available and purchase a new phone for the contract renewal price. I dont pay for insurance on my phone, I take care of it and usually have a decent case around it to keep it safe. I used to purchase new phones on eBay pretty often but the phones I want these days are not as cheap as the ones I used to buy. Im not the kind of person who needs the latest and greatest but being able to upgrade a little more often would be nice.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
VZW since God knows when. Even though it costs more than others, you can't beat the coverage. I would rather have my phone working and pay more than have shitty coverage.