GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen GTI drivers

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
Just relax bro. It's too easy sometimes. GTI is great and there are days I wish I still had it. Just having a little fun

:iono:

I guess i now understand this whole trolling concept

McQueen77

Banned

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Just relax bro. It's too easy sometimes. GTI is great and there are days I wish I still had it. Just having a little fun

Oh boy. Another one who doesn't get you, Queenie. :lol:

You have earned your troll wings today.

^This.

Duh!

I've certainly tried to as well, but apparently I trolled a little too hard.

I get you Tokyo Griffenstein.

:iono:

I guess i now understand this whole trolling concept

Popped troll cherry right there. LOL :thumbsup:

;)

Yep. You took the bait brah

^This. Master at work...

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
I don't know about everyone else, but it seems like every time I see someone in a GTI, it's some flat brimmed wearing tool bag trying to race me. They're always spinning the P Zero tires with their stage 2 powah! Ass holes.

Man, I was having such a nice time in Charlotte last weekend. Now I'm an asshole. :(

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
GTI was my worst recent purchase for sure. It resulted in buying 3 Audi's before coming to my senses and going back to inferior interior 'murican/jap cars.

Damn right it was. Not to mention all that time it made you waste on the forums talking shit about cars and guitars to the internet when you could have been doing stuff that actually improves the quality of your life:laugh:

Artysta

Ready to race!
Kid car bro. Plain and simple. Its a car for kids. As great a little car as it is, it's for the kids. There is a cutoff for the GTI at 27 years old. I know there are like 10 guys over 50 on here who are posting things like "just got my GTI and I'm 68, boy oh booooy what a ziiinger!" but really, its for flat brimmed hat bros who like to lower their cars with user names like "DUBLIFE4Haterz" etc...

:scared0016:

Maybe its time for you to get somethin else brah.

"Dude, it is NOT a Golf. It's a Golf R."

For kids right..... Didn't know kids can afford 42k german hatchbacks. So I guess the bmw 135i hatchback, mercedes a45 amg hatchback and most of the other hatchbacks are for kids right..... You said you're trolling but I get the sense that there's a bit of truth since you now drive a "bmw 320i" which like your title states is the poorman's douchemobile..I think there's a bit of truth to that as well, but I'm just trolling :)

georgy

Ready to race!
For kids right..... Didn't know kids can afford 42k german hatchbacks. So I guess the bmw 135i hatchback, mercedes a45 amg hatchback and most of the other hatchbacks are for kids right..... You said you're trolling but I get the sense that there's a bit of truth since you now drive a "bmw 320i" which like your title states is the poorman's douchemobile..I think there's a bit of truth to that as well, but I'm just trolling :)

How? Anyone can walk in the dealer and lease one for 500 bux or so, that's now.

For $200 more, you get a BMW and get to look like a rich teenage girl driving a 323.

formul8

My GLI farts
Young kids around here don't drive GTI's. I mostly see older ages, like 30-40's driving them. This ain't no kids car, man. Them kids drive WRX's.

McQueen77

Banned

$42000 for a golf? Wow. Suckers

How? Anyone can walk in the dealer and lease one for 500 bux or so, that's now.

For $200 more, you get a BMW and get to look like a rich teenage girl driving a 323.

Wow, $700 a month and you can lease a 335i here.. Oh well, suckers.