GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volvo V60 wagon

Of course this won't reach America since it's actually awesome. With a chip you can see around 350 hp.

Attachments

• 2011_volvo_v60_by_heico_sportiv_-rear1.jpg
    2011_volvo_v60_by_heico_sportiv_-rear1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1,207

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
wagon? it looks like a mini van

So it turns out this is coming to N.A. in January. The styling has been slightly refreshed and the T6 R model will be offered with factory-installed Polestar tuning churning out 330+ hp and 350+ ft/lb.

And I love what this guy did with his, though it's the previous year's styling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_rl3ryAWMM

Shit, I'll take the AWD and more powerful engine compared to the overpriced Bimmer any day. If Polestar gets into the production game with hardware AND software, we'll be comparing some of these models to M's, RS's, and AMG's soon enough!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Forget about polestar, they're not going into the whole AMG/ M-series business all the other car manufacturers have.

Nope, can't afford to. They can't even afford to re-design the cars they already have. S60 is essentially the same car it was in 2004, S80 is the same way. Volvo's owned by Chinese Geely, and the exchange rate/cost of federalizing makes it so volvo can't send cool cars here. Volvo is struggling. Polestars are hail mary passes thrown at the world market trying to gain some market interest again.

As for the V60, the small nitche market that buys volvos in the states (me) will rejoice with the V60, but I'm hoping its not too little too late.

Not if reviews of the c30 polestar is any indication.

The C30 polestar was just a limited edition c30 with a tune and cool color. It was not a purpose built race car for the street like the s60 polestar is that can walk c63 AMG's.

I'm staying hopeful that in the next 5 years we'll see real polestar volvo's here that compete head on with the euro elite. Between polestar and Kpax racing, Volvo has more than enough racing resources.