GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volvo's S60 and V60 Polestars Coming to the USA in 2014

http://www.nextpolestar.com/#/showcase

Can't wait to pick one of these babies up in a couple years after some other sucker takes the depreciation hit. The "View in 3D" feature is really cool.

RedLine GTI

Ready to race!
Hahaha...wow that's harsh but true...if they had a hatch back more than a wagon then ok...power looks nice but it's probably fwd

Not supposed to compete with an M or RS variant...read the specs maybe?

Hahaha...wow that's harsh but true...if they had a hatch back more than a wagon then ok...power looks nice but it's probably fwd

Nope. Haldex full time AWD with Polestar calibration for rear-biased torque distribution.

No one likes to read spec sheets here I guess...

V60 is also a mid size estate. Cargo capacity is significantly less than V70 variants and only slightly more than V50's. From what I hear it looks more like a hatchback than wagon in the flesh.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
I wish this came to NA

And don't hate! I love the way this car looks. It's got a lot of power to the front wheels, but it's nothing I'm already used to

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
I always liked Polestar, but they never put out their C30.. S60 looks nice but I remember it's really expensive. I like their exterior, but their interior isn't quite attractive to me..

What does it compete with then? Itself?!?

S4 and 335 judging by the numbers and projected price. But yes, the V60 will compete almost entirely with itself, considering it's a fast estate actually offered in North America. I'm a sucker for wagons so I give Volvo a lot of credit for that.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
S4 and 335 judging by the numbers and projected price. But yes, the V60 will compete almost entirely with itself, considering it's a fast estate actually offered in North America. I'm a sucker for wagons so I give Volvo a lot of credit for that.

But what's the price point???

Maybe in Slovenia? Each market will decide its own price point but Polestar said that a general rule we should expect a 20% premium over the R Design trim. Here in the US that would put the S60 Polestar price at $51,240.