GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Voodoo Festival in New Orleans, who's going?

SwissMkV

Ready to race!
I'll be there the entire week end as well. This years line up looks real good but I preferred last years line up.

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
I'll be there the entire week end as well. This years line up looks real good but I preferred last years line up.

The last Voodoo I went to was in '06.... wish I could have gone last year. I'm really excited about Stone Temple Pilots & Nine Inch Nails. I've been dying to see both of them for years.

Are you going to LSU now Swiss? I went there for 6 1/2 years. Graduated in '01. Grew up in Slaughter, LA, ever hear of it?

BTW, WTF happened to LSU Sat. night... ? :cry:

SwissMkV

Ready to race!
Yeah they did get some great bands nonetheless. Nine inch nails i believe came the year after katrina as well. Are yall flying in or driving down?

Yeah, I'm in between my junior and senior year at lsu. I actually attended SMU for two years up in Dallas until i decided to move back closer to home. I will be graduating in december of 09'. Slaughter, la is near zachary huh? A couple friends of mine with minis and I do lots of driving on the windy roads up there on some week ends.

Tiger fans seem to not talk much about that game. We got dominated. Props to Florida for playing an unbelievable game. We'll come back fighting though

saucer

Leadfoot
Holy shit the Butthole Surfers are still together!!

Man I wish I could afford to make it over :mad:

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
Yeah they did get some great bands nonetheless. Nine inch nails i believe came the year after katrina as well. Are yall flying in or driving down?

Yeah, I'm in between my junior and senior year at lsu. I actually attended SMU for two years up in Dallas until i decided to move back closer to home. I will be graduating in december of 09'. Slaughter, la is near zachary huh? A couple friends of mine with minis and I do lots of driving on the windy roads up there on some week ends.

Tiger fans seem to not talk much about that game. We got dominated. Props to Florida for playing an unbelievable game. We'll come back fighting though

We're flying down... my woman's been flying so much for work we've got like 8 free round trip tickets to anywhere in the continental US... My brother lives in the Garden District near Magazine & 8th, we'll be staying there.

He's going to be selling his art at the festival. If you see a guy with the name Guillaume on his art-work, that's him. It cost a $1,000 to set up a table for the weekend for the festival.... with the # of intoxicated people with money that are going to be there, I'm sure he'll get his $ back plus much more. He usually sells his stuff in the french market on the weekends.

Yeah, Slaughter is right north of Zachary. I went to Zachary High, class of '95! There are some great country roads out there to go hauling ass down. Just watch out for the country cops. :rolleyes:

Was just thinking... I need somebody to watch our dogs while we're at Voodoo. Woops.