GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW meet up

jenndub

Passed Driver's Ed
I want to discuss serious things and learn more. Its why I wanna find a group and im having no luck. Only one I found is one ive been to 3x and the guys were all pretentious db cause im a newbie who doesn't know alot about vw. Its fine by me, I love just getting in my cae and cruise

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I want to discuss serious things and learn more. Its why I wanna find a group and im having no luck. Only one I found is one ive been to 3x and the guys were all pretentious db cause im a newbie who doesn't know alot about vw. Its fine by me, I love just getting in my cae and cruise

you planning on modding your car? You can ask here. Some of us will be nice and point you in the right direction.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
you planning on modding your car? You can ask here. Some of us will be nice and point you in the right direction.

This. Jay's legit and he knows his shit. And he has big holes in his ears, so he's got that going for him...

WAP

Go Kart Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This. Jay's legit and he knows his shit. And he has big holes in his ears, so he's got that going for him...
lol @ big ear hole comment.

Why do you have to be so far away jay

sorry. we see the same sun and the same moon though :iono:
What are you going for with your car? performance upgrades? improving the look? Theres so many things to do to these cars, some subtle some not so much.

#stillwaitingonpicsofyourcar

jenndub

Passed Driver's Ed

jenndub

Passed Driver's Ed
I have alot to learn. Prior to my gti if I ever considered modifying anything it was always the rims and sound system, and im happy with both. Id like one day to own a rabbit pick up and karmann ghia